Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Is it just me it weirds out when I see grown men walking around in a replica shirt with a teenager or early twenties players name on the back?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was hearing people proclaiming it a done deal, 27m+3m in the west upper yesterday. No idea if that came from inside info, or just a game of whispers, where rumoured offers, become done deals as it gets passed on.

EDIT: As springal noted, bit odd for him to be in the squad. I'd say it's weird to agree terms with the club and player and have him still appear for them, too, so wonder how close it really is.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was hearing people proclaiming it a done deal, 27m+3m in the west upper yesterday. No idea if that came from inside info, or just a game of whispers, where rumoured offers, become done deals as it gets passed on.

Doubt he’d be on the bench today if a done deal!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
It was reported we agreed a fee and Personal terms etc..Fabrizio Romano on Twitter confirmed it, also in French paper mercato. Supposedly coming over on Monday for Medical

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
interesting to see if he plays? if he comes on and says a goodbye etc... We certainly need to conclude this deal and get on with a coupe of others as time is now running out...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
interesting to see if he plays? if he comes on and says a goodbye etc... We certainly need to conclude this deal and get on with a coupe of others as time is now running out...
To many issues with that, stud caught in the turf etc if he was heading for a medical we would insist he wasn’t included I would imagine.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looking at the line ups I can’t see him named as a sub. Am I missing something?
Showing under this name on my feed. Looks like he is desperately needed on the pitch but they are not putting him on.

C. Quomah Baleba
Midfielder #35

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Attachments

• Lillle subs.jpg
    Lillle subs.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here