Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Only question has to be WHY has he be named in the Lille squad for tomorrows game?

Deleted. simply being named in squad doesn;t mean he will be playing.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What is the new thing I’ve noticed of these transfer ‘experts’ putting the year of birth of the players in their tweets?! Is it to make us feel old or something?!

I don’t need to be reminded of the fact that we’re signing a first team player born in the year we went to the Millenium Stadium for the play off final!!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Anyone not think that for a player having played only 22 games in the French farmers league, we are potentially paying a daft price for this lad?

7dialssouthpaw

Sep 10, 2022
What is the new thing I’ve noticed of these transfer ‘experts’ putting the year of birth of the players in their tweets?! Is it to make us feel old or something?!

I don’t need to be reminded of the fact that we’re signing a first team player born in the year we went to the Millenium Stadium for the play off final!!
it's an Italian thing (maybe elsewhere too) - it's common to refer to someone's birth year as opposed to their age. source: Italy

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I refuse to believe that any adult was born after 1993.

To be honest, I'm not really sure about these early 90s adults you get now.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Pretty sure it will be Gilmour based on how RDZ has used him so far. That wouldn’t be my choice though.
Thought Billy was our best CM today but that can’t prevent Milner and Gross being on the pitch come what may.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Next we’ll be having players that were born after the AMEX opened and then my head will really fall off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here