Just sold my car to James Philip Milnaaa
Just sold my car to Pascal Gross.
Haven’t sold my car - listed yesterday

IMG_4695.jpeg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What league do Notts Forest play in?

It’s only Notts Forest fans that get cross about Notts Forest being called Notts Forest.
Happy to stick with Notts Forest, thanks.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Exactly what difference does it make what leagues the players we're interested in make?
Are the stats required by our interest algorithm based on the opposition level or on the player concerned individual ability,and potential.
Let's be honest here,when Caciedo was playing for the U21s then loaned out to a league far inferior to the EPL nobody thought just 1 season later he'd be the highest British fee paid for a transfer at 115 million quid.
When we identify a player it's certainly a numbers game and some of them will take time to fulfill the gamble but the club get it right more often than not.

P.S nobody would buy my car.
Same. I reckon if I did take my motor to we buy any car, they would just look at me and say "mate, there has to be some limit somewhere!"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wonder if there is something in...

Carl* Baleba can score
Carl Baleba can hit the ball
I think about it every Saturday**
Spread the ball and score again
Carl Baleba can score

(To 'I Believe I Can Fly'***)

*Of course being a football song I'm sure you could squeeze the extra syllable in and make it 'Carlos Baleba can score'
**I'm aware the traditional Saturday games are less frequent
***Yeah, there is the whole R Kelly of it all

Anyone want to work on lyrics to Robson and Jerome's 'I Believe'?****

(****Yes, I know it's not originally their's but it's sillier if framed as theirs)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Haven’t sold my car - listed yesterday

View attachment 165339
That reminds me (seeing as how there's a bit of a stalker theme on NSC today). When we bought our car from a place near Holmbush many years ago we were first shown a silver Corsa injection which was probably a similar age, given how long ago we got the thing.

The salesman tried to push it by telling us it had previously been owned by a Brighton player. 'Which one?' I asked. 'Gary Hart'. At which point, assuming he drove like he played, I passed on the Corsa and moved on to another modest hatchback which is still our 'dog and trip to the dump' car. You didn't buy yours off Gary did you?

Any road up, I'm now slightly gutted as my only chance to own an ex-footballer's car has now passed. Somehow I don't think I'm in the market for a second hand blacked out G Wagon.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
That reminds me (seeing as how there's a bit of a stalker theme on NSC today). When we bought our car from a place near Holmbush many years ago we were first shown a silver Corsa injection which was probably a similar age, given how long ago we got the thing.

The salesman tried to push it by telling us it had previously been owned by a Brighton player. 'Which one?' I asked. 'Gary Hart'. At which point, assuming he drove like he played, I passed on the Corsa and moved on to another modest hatchback which is still our 'dog and trip to the dump' car. You didn't buy yours off Gary did you?

Any road up, I'm now slightly gutted as my only chance to own an ex-footballer's car has now passed. Somehow I don't think I'm in the market for a second hand blacked out G Wagon.
UPDATE - 45 minutes ago
Just sold my car to Jenn-efer !!!

FYI GB - Bought it off a guy named Steve in Lingfield 5 months ago.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Talks have stalled apparently and we are now after Lokonga from Arsenal who would be a massive downgrade.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here