Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Chelsea could do worse than swoop for both now and save themselves over 100 million next summer
They probably have half a dozen similar level players in their youth setup already. We can just take whichever ones they let go. Much easier for us too.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This was a flight from Lille to Biggin hill today .... Not sure why taken down. Maybe fake.
Why wouldn’t land at Shoreham? BH is bloody miles away!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Does sound like quite a lot. Hopefully 30% add ons.

I'm guessing this guy is the kudus alternative and Diaz is the Adams alternative
Impossible to do an under the radar signing when you are top of the Premier League having just pulled in £100m+ on a single player.

We’re having to pay market rates for this guy because we’re replacing Caicedo after we sold him. The club will have taken this into account though which is why we charged so much for Moises.

I’d be astonished if we were ever that interested in Adams. I don’t think he has the high end, high speed passing game RDZ demands, this guy does.

As for Kudus as a DM, he was always going to be a utility player but clearly if we were looking at Cole Palmer, a left footed back-up to March was a key something Kudus was always going to be. Looks like Ajax now want another £10m off West Ham compared to the £34m we allegedly agreed. I’m not sure if that is good value for money, especially as they’ll be providing him with a buy-out clause.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I don't know anything about him except the basics but French football fans are pretty much saying they should have got more and he'll be a monster in the PL.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Impossible to do an under the radar signing when you are top of the Premier League having just pulled in £100m+ on a single player.

We’re having to pay market rates for this guy because we’re replacing Caicedo after we sold him. The club will have taken this into account though which is why we charged so much for Moises.

I’d be astonished if we were ever that interested in Adams. I don’t think he has the high end, high speed passing game RDZ demands, this guy does.

As for Kudus as a DM, he was always going to be a utility player but clearly if we were looking at Cole Palmer, a left footed back-up to March was a key something Kudus was always going to be. Looks like Ajax now want another £10m off West Ham compared to the £34m we allegedly agreed. I’m not sure if that is good value for money, especially as they’ll be providing him with a buy-out clause.
Just watching the Baleba youtube highlights again he plays very much like kudus.

DJ Chi

Mar 10, 2023
Anyone else notice a subtle difference in our transfer targets this window, particularly to replace Caicedo? Before we were signing young players most hadn't heard of, now we are targeting still young players that have some hype and lots of big clubs sniffing around rather than just one or two, having proven the pathway. Whilst still maintaining the under the radar scouting of people like Mazilu.

Keep playing the cards like this and we become a go to for the very best youngsters regardless of other interest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here