Carlisle vs brighton & hove albion 18/09/10 *****official thread*****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
:lolol: I'd at least put 'by the sounds of it' and accept I wasn't there rather than trying to fool people I was. Gav's true colours are out again today!

So how did i try to fool people i was there ???

It was fairly obvious i wasn't there because i've been posting on here:facepalm:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
So the radio was lying about Murray being one of the best out there today ?

Okay then.

That's like saying the radio is 'fact'!!

Look on the player ratings, you'll inevitably get some people giving someone a 6, and then another person an 8. It's all a matter of opinion.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
:lolol: I'd at least put 'by the sounds of it' and accept I wasn't there rather than trying to fool people I was. Gav's true colours are out again today!

Oh FFS..a light bulb moment..

THANKYOU for confirming this - been getting on my tits who this joker was, polluting the board with non-stop shithouse, and it's bloody him...AGAIN..!

Christ sake Gav, help us all out and stick to one name PLEASE..

:shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh FFS..a light bulb moment..

THANKYOU for confirming this - been getting on my tits who this joker was, polluting the board with non-stop shithouse, and it's bloody him...AGAIN..!

Christ sake Gav, help us all out and stick to one name PLEASE..

:shrug:

:thumbsup: Stands out like a sore thumb :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
:thumbsup: Stands out like a sore thumb :lolol:

Yep, sure does, now going on my ignore list again.

Murray was average at best yesterday, but had very little i can recall to work with, apart from the one on one (which was by no means clear cut at all). I was surprised Sandaza didnt get a run out, would've swapped him for Murray personally.
Oh, and i was there, this isnt based on listening to a radio.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Yep, sure does, now going on my ignore list again.

Murray was average at best yesterday, but had very little i can recall to work with, apart from the one on one (which was by no means clear cut at all). I was surprised Sandaza didnt get a run out, would've swapped him for Murray personally.
Oh, and i was there, this isnt based on listening to a radio.

Me too. We could still be playing now and Murray wouldn't have scored. Was definately worth trying something else esp in the last ten minutes when they were there for the taking.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But the radio said... :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports