Carlisle vs brighton & hove albion 18/09/10 *****official thread*****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'd imagine the same starting line-up against Plymouth on Tues, but instead perhaps of Barnes coming on I'd like to try Sandanza!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Would not be surprised at all if he plans to keep sandaza till next home game, giving him a further week of training, unless we in need of late goal/s at Plymouth.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
long way to travel for a 0-0 draw but we should be happy with that point! did i hear Plymouth have had 3 sending offs in the last 4 so they may have some players missing tues,still they had a good result today.

Sep 1, 2010
I think Barnes & Murray will play on tue, back to 4-4-2 i think. we have played in last game and second half of this one playing that way

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
long way to travel for a 0-0 draw but we should be happy with that point! did i hear Plymouth have had 3 sending offs in the last 4 so they may have some players missing tues,still they had a good result today.

Ngala sent off today, Molyneux sent off last week but just for two yellows so prob just the 1-match ban?

The other one sent off 3 games ago played today.

Last edited:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
We are still 8th and a win would put us 2nd but if we win by 3 we go top!! Whilst drawing would put us in 6th. :) Plymouth will have a few players missing so i expect gus to really push the team for victory against a weakened bottom half side.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
By the way the official away figure was 422 so the 200 was off the mark and i nearly ate my words by saying we would never take 500 to carlisle.well played those 422:bowdown:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

:lolol: I'd at least put 'by the sounds of it' and accept I wasn't there rather than trying to fool people I was. Gav's true colours are out again today!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Good result. However, I do not agree with playing two wingers from a tactical point of view. Maybe Bennett wasn't play a wing role though? I don't know what his role. The commentary was no good for this. From anybody who went what role did Bennett play and how did it look?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports