Carlisle vs brighton & hove albion 18/09/10 *****official thread*****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
An excellent point. Well done Brighton. Sounds as though the substitutions worked well. You could be forgiven for thinkingnthat Poyet is an amateur by the reactions on some on here when he made his changes.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
2 - 1

Crawley get winner in last minute!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Need to roundly drub someone eventually -- don't want to wind up with our noses up against the shop window looking wistfully at the last playoff berth, or automatic promotion, because of GD.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sounds Elphick had another stormer. He is the player at the moment that we hoped for a little while back. Greer for Plymouth though ? El Abd doesn`t deserve that but I wonder if Gus wants to rotate a little.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I wanted a win, since i feel we can beat Carlisle, but thats not to take anything away from the fact that we did well, and Carlisle have always been a team that could upset us in the past.

Well done lads :clap2:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Good point away against a team who should finish in the top 6. Although I wonder what would have happened had Barnes started...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We`ve tigtened up and are becoming a difficult team to beak down now. I still feel we need to be sharper up front but a much better season awaits us this term. I want to see this Spanish kid up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports