I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I didn't see the smiley face, my apologies 227 :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Point taken and apologies gents, but in fairness as far as I know there is only one Carlisle playing in the football league. If I knew that I was sitting an English exam then I would have taken a little more care. Shame on me!! :wink:

don't worry mate everybody makes their own luck including the Albion team

2-0 to the good guys

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Carlisle United | News | Brunton Park Latest | Brunton Park Latest | QUALITY ALL OVER

United boss Greg Abbott spoke to us about the visit of Brighton on Saturday.

He said: "They play some terrific football and they try to keep as many attacking options open as possible.

"If they open up and come here to hurt us, as I think they might, then we could see a fairly open game of football.

"Gus Poyet has played at the highest level all of his career and he has brought those standards into his management. He has a really good pedigree and he likes to play football the right way.

"You can't single anybody out because they have quality all over the pitch. We know what we want to do to keep them quiet and if we manage it then we'll have a big advantage."

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Injuries taking their toll on the Carlisle Utd midfield, online Man Utd midfielder will get a lesson in football and LuaLua & Bennett will absolutely cane the fullbacks setting up our forwards for goals a plenty. A shellshocked Brunton park will see the hosts on the end of a 4-0 hammering by the Albion. :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Injuries taking their toll on the Carlisle Utd midfield, online Man Utd midfielder will get a lesson in football and LuaLua & Bennett will absolutely cane the fullbacks setting up our forwards for goals a plenty. A shellshocked Brunton park will see the hosts on the end of a 4-0 hammering by the Albion. :thumbsup:

Hope so,would be a real statement. :clap2:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
What do you think the side/squad will be today?

Albion: (4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Elphick, Painter; Bennett, Sparrow Kishishev, LuaLua; Barnes, Murray.

Subs:
Brezovan, Battipiedi, Lower League Torres, El-Abd, Jamie Smith, Dicker, Bridcutt

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Blimey mate! You been popping too many of your painkillers? :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My team would be....

Brezovan

Caldy
Elphick
Greer/Kebab (Really can't decide...)
Painter

Bennett
Sparrow
Kishishev
Lua Lua

Murray
Barnes

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Albion: (4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Elphick, Painter; Bennett, Sparrow Kishishev, LuaLua; Barnes, Murray.

Subs:
Brezovan, Battipiedi, Lower League Torres, El-Abd, Jamie Smith, Dicker, Bridcutt

Holroyd? :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Subs:

Brez
Calderon Elphick El-Abd Painter
Bennett Sparrow Kish Dicker LuaLua
Murray​

Subs: Greer, Wankergren, Smith, Bridcutt, Baz, Barnes, Sandaza.

First game I've missed this season. :(

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Brez
Calderon Elphick El-Abd Painter
Bennett Sparrow Kish Dicker LuaLua
Murray​

agree with that team maybe greer if he's fit enough. gus never plays dicker if hes got any other choice though:laugh:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

I only put Battipiedi in based on Poyet’s comments in the Argus today: “Last week Batti was out of the squad and maybe this week it is somebody else. It is good to see how people react and you learn a lot from that as a manager.

“I’m very pleased with Batti’s reaction. He has been very good in training, so it is going to be more difficult for me to leave him out. That is what we want, the best 18 in the squad week in and week out and after that it’s up to them.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here