Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carling Cup Second Round Draw

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Could have been worse. Someone like Burnley away would have been a shitter.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
can't believe people are bitching about this tie............try to look at it from this point of view,
"Dad,dad.....my friend said Brighton are playing a Premiership team in a couple of weeks, can we go ?, his dad is taking him"

They go,new fan................it's about the future.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sunderland play Newcastle on the Saturday and then go to Swansea after our game, so you'd imagine they would favour the Tuesday.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Home against anyone, and we got that. Lots assuming Sunderland will put out a weakened team, but aren't they the kind of side likely to win it if the big 6 play reserves? I think they'd go for it personally!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Home against anyone, and we got that. Lots assuming Sunderland will put out a weakened team, but aren't they the kind of side likely to win it if the big 6 play reserves? I think they'd go for it personally!

Absolutely. I'm sure they will be wanting to sneak into Europe and the League Cup offers the most realistic chance of that.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm very happy with this draw. This is a new ground for the mackems, and they have large, London based Supporters club.

This will be a large crowd and another nice little earner for the club. AND we have a chance of winning and progressing!

What's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here