Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carl Jenkinson

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Unless Hyypia really does prefer Bruno in midfield and wants to have competition for right back with Jenkinson and Calde, or has been said maybe Jenkinson can also play left back.

I don't know too much about him tbh, so I'm open minded as to whether he'd be any good or not, but if true, I hope he's a damn site better than the last full back we got from them!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Don't care where he goes as long as it's permanent rather than a loan, since Arsenal reportedly want £5m and Charlton are due 20% of any transfer fee.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
West Ham play the most 'un Arsenal like' style of football in the league, Im surprised Wenger wants him to go there. Atleast here we play with a more 'Wenger style' philosophy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A friend of mine is a Southampton fan and apprently Jenkinson has rejected a move to Southampton from Arsenal to come to Brighton intead on loan. I have my doubts though as why turn down Premier League playing time to play in the Championship. Also Jenkinson is a right back and we need a left back. Anyone else heard a similar story or know who is next on our radar?

Apparently your mate was talking bollocks. Joined West Ham as expected. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28596648

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
waste of a thread
waste of space

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here