Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff - What a great Support - Should be proud

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No not the mute taffys.

Too everyone of ours at Cardiff tonight, you should be so proud at that support. 700 sounded like 7000, and made the taffys look stupid.

What a performance by the players on the pitch, and from the supporters tucked away in the corner of it.

We're f***ing brilliant
We're f***ing brilliant (although i think we was pushing our luck singing that at 1-0!!)

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Could only just hear you on 5 live. Mostly the Baadiff fans, but guess we were away from the mikes.

Couldn't even hear the cardiff fans on five live. We sounded magnificent on BBC Sussex though, superb performance on on and off the pitch last night!

bluebloke

Jul 12, 2011
I was there and the fans were great

Ashley Barnes and CMS brilliant. Dunk and Grear quality

Best thing about the whole night was Painter taking the piss out of the Cardiff faithful.

Well done brighton fans fantastic support

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
How many fans where there? i thought they said 1500 on the radio, they could have just been wildly guessing i suppose

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
"We're gay and we're 2-0 up" hilarious... Was still laughing when I went to bed...

Is it too early to start believing? The fans alone deserve it!

You were fantastic in Cardiff peoples.. Well done.. So proud to be an Albion fan:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's also nice to get mostly decent compliments from opposing fans for a change!

Pleat and Claridge are both :tosser: And need sacking IMO!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a night, feeling bleary eyed this morning.

:O

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I thought they sounded great on the radio, the ultras sounded good and "were f***ing Brilliant" was heard loud and clear

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Listened on Radio Wales. Commentators grudgingly accepted that we were the better side. Didn't allow Cardiff to play. Sounded like most of Cardiff had left by the time they got their pen. Roger Gibbins, former Cardiff captain on Radio Wales this morning "Cardiff were beaten by a very good side who know their game plan very well and stick to it. Brighton will finish top 6".

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
What was the official away figure? Didn't seem like more than 800 so guessing the 900 SOLD was bs/rumour! Still sounded like thousands,Cardiff fans I was with admitted we were very loud and liked the 'were f***ing brilliant song! Top effort and let's hope for more away days like that this season

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Best thing about the whole night was Painter taking the piss out of the Cardiff faithful.

Yes, but he got carried away with all the 'swans' gestures and got himself booked 30 seconds later,.... they wern't happy in the stands though.... chuckle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here