[Football] Cardiff - We Believe etc

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This - add Newcastle away to that as well. Whilst we defended well in all three games we were very lucky to scramble three wins.

Agreed but given the number of nailed on penalties that we desperately needed but weren’t given in the last few months, we must be due a big slice of luck again soon, surely.

Pretty please :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Agreed but given the number of nailed on penalties that we desperately needed but weren’t given in the last few months, we must be due a big slice of luck again soon, surely.

Pretty please :lolol:

We're going to get undone again by Mr Dean...................nailed on.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Have been trying to take my mind off tomorrow, then i saw 'Cardiff' on a thread title, and I immediately got a squirty stomach feeling.

If Cardiff win tomorrow, I'm definitely going to have trouble keeping my cheese burger down pre kick off.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What we need is a big slice of luck like their first goal against us in the championship home game.

I was still laughing at the mis-hit shot when I realised it had somehow made it into the back of the net.

we are more than overdue some luck this season.

Penalty in first 15 for a foul on Duffy would be a nice change.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wonder if all Warnocks moaning at the refs will get his team some dubious decisions..... that’s the reason he does it after all. Clever.. we need Chris to have a rant from time to time

strangely i think it might be better for us if cardiff do win tomorrow - then theres absolutely no doubt we have to go all out for the win. if cardiff draw or lose then CH will play a completely different setup and we could also get beaten. i also actually fancy us to get a 0-0 at the arsenal next week :) - we havent played badly against them so far the 3 times weve played.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
strangely i think it might be better for us if cardiff do win tomorrow - then theres absolutely no doubt we have to go all out for the win. if cardiff draw or lose then CH will play a completely different setup and we could also get beaten. i also actually fancy us to get a 0-0 at the arsenal next week :) - we havent played badly against them so far the 3 times weve played.

Doesn't he have to submit the team sheet an hour before kick off, which would mean about 15-20 mins before the 3pm kick-offs finish?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Cardiff win tomorrow, our end of play lead would be 0, 1 or 3 points.

If Cardiff lose tomorrow, our end of play lead would be 3, 4 or 6 points.

Cardiff loss, please.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wonder if all Warnocks moaning at the refs will get his team some dubious decisions..... that’s the reason he does it after all. Clever.. we need Chris to have a rant from time to time

His constant whining and whingeing is really starting to piss me off. Had their offside winner against us been disallowed as it should have been, the league would be looking much rosier for us right now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If Cardiff win tomorrow, our end of play lead would be 0, 1 or 3 points.

If Cardiff lose tomorrow, our end of play lead would be 3, 4 or 6 points.

Cardiff loss, please.

Spot on... ridiculous to want anything other than a Cardiff loss...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
His constant whining and whingeing is really starting to piss me off. Had their offside winner against us been disallowed as it should have been, the league would be looking much rosier for us right now.

Too ****ing right... funny how Colin W@nker didn't highlight that awful refereeing decision! ;-)

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011

Indeed. Have been reminded of this every time (and there have been a few) I have heard Warnock complaing about decisions.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

This.
Same goes for our players. For goodness sake get in the officials ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can any of the betters on here tell me why the bookies are so much more confident than we are?
It gets a bit complicated with all the different probabilities involved.

For us to really be in the sh1t after Saturday then Cardiff need to win and we need to lose. The bookies make that double outcome only about 10% probable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports