Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff vs Huddersfield

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Any predictions for this one?
Be interested to see how the locals react to seeing their team playing in red at home.
I'll go for a 1 nil away smash and grab win.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can see Cardiff having a good season this year so I'm going for a home win. I see Rhodes isn't playing. On his way possibly?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Rhodes isnt playing really, that means he is off then, shame as i have a bet on him to score today and 1-0 huddersfield but i also have a bet on 2-1 cardiff and bellamy to be the first scorer

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
Rhodes isnt playing really, that means he is off then, shame as i have a bet on him to score today and 1-0 huddersfield but i also have a bet on 2-1 cardiff and bellamy to be the first scorer

you now have huddersfield 1-0 and cardiff 2-1 + bellamy then

Timperley Seagull

Mar 30, 2011
Manchester
Cant see beyond Cardiff with Rhodes not playing... I reckon could be 3-1 Cardiff, Bellamy and Helguson on scoresheet. What I would give to have Bellamy with us (footballing quality not as general all round bloke!)

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Amazed that so many red shirts have been bought by Cardiff fans. Alan Smith apologising for the owners

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Huders seem to be causing them problems with the right back bombing on at the moment. Also it's noticeable when they have the ball in wide areas they have 3 or 4 in the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here