Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff v Bristol City tonight: Police have turned it into a bubble match

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Should have BURIED that header

Def should have - I've got him first scorer!

Brizzle look a decent outfit again - Bobbys moment of magic seems priceless!

Jan 10, 2014
I didn't go to Deadwood on Saturday because of these measures.

It's not like it's that much of an inconvenience apart from the time element and having to go to our ground first, but it's purely down to principle for me. Guilty by association.

They have now got a pick up point in Blackburn for those who live in Blackburn, near to, or to the west of Blackburn, instead of making them go all the way to Burnley and back after the match.

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/the-long-read-blackburn-burnley-rivalry--enmity-that-runs-deeper-than-simple-geography#1

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Cardiff are *******s. Nasty horrible *******s.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Benno & No one still good players. Kodjia brilliant. Good result for us I think

Addiseagull

Nov 30, 2005
The legal position is that you have no 'right' to attend a sporting event, so the police can do what they want.

It's further evidence of football fans still being treated as second class citizens.

Want to bring your pint to your seat at the Amex at the RWC match? Of course sir.

Want to do the same for Brighton v Preston? No, you can't be trusted because you're untrustworthy scum, and that comes from all shades of our political leaders.

But isn't that because some sections (albeit a minority) of footy fans are exactly that, whereas it doesn't exist at all in Rugby Union. While there are idiots we will all suffer, sadly.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I was dog 'sniffed' at Norwich last season.

I'm glad I was in a good mood. I felt like a fu******g criminal.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was dog 'sniffed' at Norwich last season.

I'm glad I was in a good mood. I felt like a fu******g criminal.

It cost me €40 for the same in a club in Amsterdam the last time I was there, so count yourself lucky.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But isn't that because some sections (albeit a minority) of footy fans are exactly that, whereas it doesn't exist at all in Rugby Union. While there are idiots we will all suffer, sadly.

That's akin to saying some men (albeit a minority) are rapists and so should be castrated at birth to prevent rape occurring.

The number of arrests at matches per '000 of spectators on a Saturday is lower than the same statistic for those having a punch up in a pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here