Cardiff v BHA - Score Predictor

Cardiff City v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
bit annoyed that nearly half than the NSC Brighton 'supporters' think Cardiff will beat us, whats the point of being a supporter if your not gonna back your team FFS...

??? So am I not a real 'supporter' because I don't predict/back BHA every game of the season?
I think you're going to fit in perfectly here.. :tosser:

Oh.. Cardiff 1 - 0 BHA

:albion2:

Feb 14, 2010
It will be like far too many games this season. We will dominate possession in the first 20 minutes. Someone will miss a sitter and Cardiff will score with their first attacj. We will then score in the 50 something minute and we will draw 1-1.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Last year at Cardiff we played fantastic "keep ball" and they never had a touch, 3 - 1 flattered them on the day.

I think that they will try to bully us off the ball and defend in our half, if that is the case Gus may have to be bold and play two out and out wingers and get the ball out wide. With Barnes out we might lack workrate on one flank.

I reckon it will be a tight game, sadly 2 - 1 to Cardiff. Looking forward to watching the Albion at the best team in the league.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
bit annoyed that nearly half than the NSC Brighton 'supporters' think Cardiff will beat us, whats the point of being a supporter if your not gonna back your team FFS...

For a team to be playing away to the runaway leaders, 45% of people are predicting that Brighton won't get beat I think that's quite optimistic

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We've come a long way in recent years - these days I'm usually disappointed if we only get a draw. But to be honest, I'll happily settle for anything we can get away to Cardiff at the moment.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Head says Cardiff, Heart says Cardiff.

Our record against the top 6 is pretty poor, albeit the wins against Hull and Watford, but generally since our time in the championship, its poor. Cant see tomorrow night be any different. Hope he goes all out attack, would rather go down fighting, than fill the team with defensive minded players.

3-1 to the red birds.

- - - Updated - - -

Head says Cardiff, Heart says Cardiff.

Our record against the top 6 is pretty poor, albeit the wins against Hull and Watford, but generally since our time in the championship, its poor. Cant see tomorrow night be any different. Hope he goes all out attack, would rather go down fighting, than fill the team with defensive minded players.

3-1 to the red birds.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not very often i vote for a defeat but i think Cardiff have too much for us ATM 2-0 to City

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant
Seriously, is Championship football going MAD?! Wolves battling relegation, Watford playing with a team of almost all loanees, Michael Appleton being appointed by not 1 but TWO clubs, Barnsley winning games of football, Paul Ince being appointed as manager at a club... what on EARTH is going to happen next? A Brighton win at Cardiff?!

Can the Albion win?
Cardiff 13 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat.

Going for a crazy 1-0 backs to the wall victory for the seagulls.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
1-1 to the drawmiester with Blackburn losing and Middlesboro drawing, a reasonable evenings work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here