Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to join in with 'twentys plenty' campaign on Saturday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In that case it's up to the clubs to stop paying stupid wages and this is mostly down to clubs in the championship with parachute payments who inflate wages drastically.

Of course it is. But they won't, because they're all too afraid of failing.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Prices are a disgrace although until players wages are capped things won't change.

Until this happens prices will only go up !!!. Mind you people would soon start moaning if the quality of players dropped in line with the prices so something of a no win for the clubs

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Combined gate revenue divided by the number of paid ticket admissions:- The Football League reveals average ticket price is £14

This doesn't include a further 1.3million free admissions, so technically you could argue it is actually lower than that.

Thanks, lies, damned lies and statistics. I assume the price drops based on the large numbers of kids and wrinkly's, Can't see think of any other explanation.

It would be more balanced if it published the average price in the different categories, e,g kids, adults, OAP's but that might bugger up the headline

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Until this happens prices will only go up !!!. Mind you people would soon start moaning if the quality of players dropped in line with the prices so something of a no win for the clubs

Where do the best players go then? Can't see the likes of Rooney and Co doing anything else ... even with a 90% pay cut they are still uber rich

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I pay £20.21 per home match and if I got the train from Eastbourne £9.40 of that price is my travel so my home ticket could actually cost £10.81 per match.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Brighton have refused to allow the Cardiff fans to display their banner inside the stadium. They would like some Brighton fans to join them for a photo with their banner outside.

If that is true then that is appalling by our club.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If that is true then that is appalling by our club.

I can actually see their point as 70% of our supporters wouldn't have a clue it a national thing and look at it was a campaign against BHAFC like the Ipswich attempt three years ago.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I can actually see their point as 70% of our supporters wouldn't have a clue it a national thing and look at it was a campaign against BHAFC like the Ipswich attempt three years ago.
Even more of a reason to show the banner then to grab peoples attention.

Sorry i cannot see there point. I always thought we were a community club and that the club likes to have a good relationship with the fans. After all Perry once said they want to make the away fans feel welcome to the Amex. It's a banner FFS

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cant really allow Cardiff a banner like that in the stadium then a week later charge £42 can they .

Also, I do appreciate that Cardiff fans want to display the banner, but as it's a protest that essentially points the finger at our club, I can understand why we're reluctant to allow it.
Albion fans have a long and proud history of protesting at our own club. We shouldn't be discouraging Cardiff fans from making their point, even if the Club don't like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here