Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Tickets

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Text me on (Mod edit) harry

Take your number off here before the palace trolls start ringing you in the middle if the night and asking to loot your house.

Use the pm facility ffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just spoken to the Cardiff ticket office. Have been told I need to contact them again tomorrow morning as apparently they need permission from the old bill to sell POTG. Which I believe is standard practise anyway.

That said she did say she doesn't envisage a problem. Hopefully its just a formality

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And be prepared to spend a pooh load of cash as the recorded message talks very.........slow.......ly.

I gave up and ended up e-mailing them, for what it's worth.
Much to my surprise I've just got a reply, from Heather Mitchell:-

Unfortunately we are still awaiting a discussion :)shrug:) to be made with regards to selling to Brighton fans on the day of the fixture.

Hope this helps.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Much to my surprise I've just got a reply, from Heather Mitchell:-

Unfortunately we are still awaiting a discussion :)shrug:) to be made with regards to selling to Brighton fans on the day of the fixture.

Hope this helps.

If you get hold of them before me tomorrow can you post it on here with the outcome. Likewise if I get hold of them first

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you get hold of them before me tomorrow can you post it on here with the outcome. Likewise if I get hold of them first
Naturally I won't be setting off till I get a confirmation.

I'm just rather kicking myself it just never occurred to me I could go, until Saturday lunchtime.
Fick fook.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Just spoken to the Cardiff ticket office. Have been told I need to contact them again tomorrow morning as apparently they need permission from the old bill to sell POTG. Which I believe is standard practise anyway.

That said she did say she doesn't envisage a problem. Hopefully its just a formality

Just popped along to the Cardiff City ticket office to get a couple of tickets and found this out to my cost.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Tay has been into the Seagull store in town and Cardiff have sent an e-mail confirming IT IS pay on the gate

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Tay has been into the Seagull store in town and Cardiff have sent an e-mail confirming IT IS pay on the gate

Annoys me that the club never seem to put this information on the website. Let's face it most away games this season would have been POTG such is the Midlands/North nature of this division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here