Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff tickets

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
My apologies, had a bad morning!!

£10 adults, and £5 for concessions. Apart from in our Family Stand where it is only £1 for kids.

I believe it's also £1 a kid in your end actually, don't quote me on that part though,

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If you read all the prices its the details for Crewe. £19 Adults and differing prices for kids. Someones added the wrong price list !!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Liz Costa has also told me that tickets are £10:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Who's actually going to this? Me and my brother are going on the Costa Express:wave::wave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I've only just realised the M4 is going to be interesting on Tues afternoon/evening. Palace are away to Bristol Rovers.

Judging Palace on their away support they took to us (less than half allocation) , I doubt they will take more than 100 to Brizzle.
Can't see us taking more than 100 either

So should be fine

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:clap2: and lil old me!

Save us 2 seats at the back will ya, will be getting on at Pease Pottage (1st away game for me since Bournemouth:ohmy:) Cheers:p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cheers Bozza. I'll ring Cardiff tomorrow and find out for sure. It would be a shame if some fans didn't go thinking it was more expensive that it actually is.

It is definitely £10 adults and £5 concessions for away fans too. I checked with Cardiff ticket office this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here