Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff -One of the best?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just been involved in a heated exchange in the office over Cardiff, a couple of colleagues reckon they're one of the best, I'm not so sure. I guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One of the best what ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bit vague.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
One of the best football teams in Wales?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The current league table suggests they are the best - by some way at the moment :shrug:

LE19

Just been involved in a heated exchange in the office over Cardiff, a couple of colleagues reckon they're one of the best, I'm not so sure. I guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

"Heated exchange"? How can you argue against a team that are 8 points clear after 31 games? By any definition, they must be "one of the best". Tomorrow won't prove anything - it's only one game.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I personally have thought since August that they have the best squad of players, very few weakness' in their starting 11 and the arrival of Campbell has only strengthened them. I'd be impressed if we get anything from tomorrow's game. But I doubt many teams will get much off them for the rest of the. Season

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
That Campbell feller only cost £650,000! I think that's what it said on FL show on Saturday night, bargain at that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That Campbell feller only cost £650,000! I think that's what it said on FL show on Saturday night, bargain at that.

Yep but HUGE wages, and has had a lot of injury problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here