Cardiff Line-Up

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
Tony Warner

Gareth Williams Tony Vidmar Daniel Gabbidon Chris Barker

Jobi McAnuff Gary O'Neil Graham Kavanagh Paul Parry

Alan Lee Peter Thorne

Subs: Neil Alexander, James Collins, Lee Bullock, Joe Ledley, Andy Campbell.

We should line up as above tommorow.

Main threat will be on both flanks and then Gary O'Neil in the middle, has dominated out last five games. He is on a three month loan from Pompey although we are trying to extend until end of season.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
saafend_seagull said:
i hope jobi mcanuff doesnt play as well as he did for the m k dons v us 2 years ago :nono:

He's been voted player of month for past two months!:p

edit - no one saw my error did they :glare:

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
ccfcwelshlad said:
He's been voted player of month for past two months!:p

edit - no one saw my error did they :glare:

i evidently saw your error!

but if he is on form you'll likely to score at least one as our left back (harding) is prone to get skinned a lot even by the weaker right wingers :(

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
saafend_seagull said:
i evidently saw your error!

but if he is on form you'll likely to score at least one as our left back (harding) is prone to get skinned a lot even by the weaker right wingers :(

THAT A PICTURE OF UR G/F IN THAT PHOTO?? DOES SHE FANCY MEETING UP TOMMOROW, MY SHEEP'S ILL?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
haha.

you can stick to your own sheep ;)

How are you in such a bad position? your starting eleven looks like a solid mid table side.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
saafend_seagull said:
haha.

you can stick to your own sheep ;)

How are you in such a bad position? your starting eleven looks like a solid mid table side.

Just a poor start and the confidence went, Earnie leaving didn't help either he was close with everyone and he was missed in the dressing room as well as on the pitch,

Starting to turn things around now and be happy to take another point tommorw, then 3 at Millwall on sat. Another great trip on a restricted coach journey straight in and out, no alternative!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here