Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Hosplitality

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
A quick thank-you to Laughing Bluebird for some excellent hospitality today.

Myself, El Pres, Rod Thomas, and Lush met up with him at his local in Cardiff, and travelled into the game and back on their minibus.

Beer and chat was good, the pub was lively (full of egg chasers), and the entertainment afterwards was excellent with an extremely drunk man doing a falling over trick.

Shame about the game (and fortunately I cant recall the conversation between Lush and El Pres about what was permissable if El Pres had given up wanking for lent).

Thanks again LB and friends.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
I also thought TLB's tips were excellent, although I never made it past the city centre pubs. The only thing that was missing was a tip off not to get to Ninian Park by walking down the Ninian Park Road. My mate and I were surrounded and very intimitaded by a gang of black youths who took exception to us for no reason whatsover. We walked home a different route.

We didn't let it spoil our day though (the result did that). The city side of the river was FANTASTIC. On the whole a great city, just stay on the right side of the river, and out of they ghettos. :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Padders said:
A quick thank-you to Laughing Bluebird for some excellent hospitality today.

Pleasure was all mine. Glad you had a reasonable day out despite the Albion performance and result.

The incredible toppling man was thrown out (again) shortly after you left, but he made his way back in (again), passed out (again) and was eventually sent home in a taxi. These damned eggchasers are a DISGRACE!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Re: Re: Cardiff Hosplitality

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Pleasure was all mine. Glad you had a reasonable day out despite the Albion performance and result.

The incredible toppling man was thrown out (again) shortly after you left, but he made his way back in (again), passed out (again) and was eventually sent home in a taxi. These damned eggchasers are a DISGRACE!

Was that Rod Thomas!!! Omigod you should have said hello!!

Tip for next year NSChatters. TLB won't let you buy a pint or pay for the bus! Hopefully the match won't clash with the "peanut hugging" next time and we can ALL meet him in the pub!

Thanks again Dave. Had a great time. Glad to hear that Chippy is still held in high regard in Cardiff.

See you in the Sportsman next season.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
did he not invite you round to his house to meet his 'girls'???? :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Thanks Lush, I'd better start saving for next season!

Race: I could've left one of the girls in a box on reception for your old man to collect for you. Maybe next year, huh?

:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Thanks Lush, I'd better start saving for next season!

Race: I could've left one of the girls in a box on reception for your old man to collect for you. Maybe next year, huh?

:lolol:

I'll pass on that one thanks! And the old man aint none too keen your 8 legged friends either.........the big poofter!

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Re: Re: Re: Cardiff Hosplitality

Lush said:
Was that Rod Thomas!!! Omigod you should have said hello!!

I didn't think you were still drink, it was the NSC Rod Thomas not the real Rod Thomas.

By the way I fug out the old school photo 'the big panoramic one' and I think I've found you on there, along with a number of other NSC posters.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Yes I KNEW YOU KNEW!!!!

Sorry Lush, I dont know who Mrs Hart's Shirt is.

I tend not to take part in the whole NSC personality thing. I definitely leave that to El Pres (Mind you he is quite good at it).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here