Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Cup Game

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I must admit, in recent seasons I only had a minor interest in our cup ties …. bar the FA Cup run. Punch drunk from various Albion managers de-prioritising these games.

But tonight, I think due to the strength of our best ever squad and our development system, it feels different. Would love this game to have been televised by Sky.

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I must admit, in recent seasons I only have a minor interest in our cup ties …. bar the FA Cup run. Punch drunk from various Albion managers de-prioritising these games.

But tonight, I think due to the strength of our best ever squad and our development system, it feels different. Would love this game to have been televised by Sky.

Gutted I didn't go.
So many interesting and exciting youngsters.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I must admit, in recent seasons I only have a minor interest in our cup ties …. bar the FA Cup run. Punch drunk from various Albion managers de-prioritising these games.

MyAlbionTV stream most U23 matches - we should have just played Sanchez instead of Steele, then they might just have got away with it!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Gutted I didn't go.
So many interesting and exciting youngsters.

The Lockdowns did my Albion mojo no world of good in general. Had got a bit tired on walking to the park n ride, expecting the worst.

Last Saturday I was really excited and GP/the players didn’t let me down.

Exciting times to be an Albion supporter.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Couldn't sleep so got the game commentary on from Sporting Life, trying not to wake the Mrs up as I am still in bed
Prospects look good for the future with this B team.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Lockdowns did my Albion mojo no world of good in general. Had got a bit tired on walking to the park n ride, expecting the worst.

Last Saturday I was really excited and GP/the players didn’t let me down.

Exciting times to be an Albion supporter.

And they haven't mentioned it on commentary, but we have just bought on a 16 year old striker for his first team debut :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here