Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's negative and a poyet tactic...points are rubbish and I'd be graceful in defeat if we actually attacked to win.
Must be subs time soon as it's 70 mins roughly....all out attack now please!!!!

No, it is an away tactic, don't lose! It really isn't rocket science.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
sir albion;7688284.all out attack now please!!!![/QUOTE said:
Do you seriously expect Hughton to do that? When was the last time he did, when we were not losing, away from home?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]805087110311120896[/tweet]

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Sign Skalak up to another 5 yrs as he's mustard otherwise Chelsea will poach him for pennies.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hmmm so a possible away draw is failure. I do love you people. We could open the gap by another point and you still whine. Averaging two points a game is just not good enough huh?

Glad to know you're not shitting yourself, but please wipe the foam from your mouth.
You really are getting silly now. I'm not foaming at the mouth, nor have I ever said an away draw is a failure. I want us to win. A point won't be bad news, but I'd rather have three. Some of the teams closest to us aren't doing very well, which is fine; some are winning.

I was just responding to some prat who claimed, "Everybody behind us failing today". They're not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you want to get promotion you must win away as much as possible including at struggling sides....

Ok let me see if you can understand this. Our tactics so far this season averages two points per game. That is promotion form. That is winning as many at home as possible and getting points away from home. It is working for us and has been since August.

There... do you understand?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You really are getting silly now. I'm not foaming at the mouth, nor have I ever said an away draw is a failure. I want us to win. A point won't be bad news, but I'd rather have three. Some of the teams closest to us aren't doing very well, which is fine; some are winning.

I was just responding to some prat who claimed, "Everybody behind us failing today". They're not.

Wow, getting in a little abuse, well done you!

If an away draw is not failure, stop whining. Really.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do you seriously expect Hughton to do that? When was the last time he did, when we were not losing, away from home?

We've won our last 3 away games: Wednesday, Wigan and Bristol City. I'm fairly sure that it is not a deliberate tactic; playing away is just harder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here