Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dull game no shots in the 2nd half?
Why not bring on talented wingers like knocky and March and look to win the game:glare:

Not losing is probably more important? If we can sneak a win, great.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Come on Brighton FFS. Reading and Birmingham losing, Huddersfield being held. Huge opportunity here.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Good constant noise from the travelling fans.

Surely Knockaert comes on for Skalak now

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So you're shitting yourself over Sheff Wed getting within eight points of us. Fair do's.

Looking at the results of the half dozen teams chasing us, those in the play-off places and just outside. Any of those after 25 more games could be challenging for automatic promotion, or do you think everything gets decided today?

And by the way, last time I looked I hadn't shat, OK?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on boys! Make some changes, once we score one the others will follow
Now now calm down, we all know what follows after scoring one...

...2 defenders and a Norwood substituted on.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Looking at the results of the half dozen teams chasing us, those in the play-off places and just outside. Any of those after 25 more games could be challenging for automatic promotion, or do you think everything gets decided today?

Hmmm so a possible away draw is failure. I do love you people. We could open the gap by another point and you still whine. Averaging two points a game is just not good enough huh?

Glad to know you're not shitting yourself, but please wipe the foam from your mouth.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Yeah, we've got the weird situation that people complaining about bed wetting are doing just that. I've not seen any panic on NSC today, just the strong desire to take advantage of Newcastle's loss and beat a very poor team.

Edit! There is one poster who is panicking just a little.

D

Deleted member 2719

A wise man once said to me 'if you don't shoot you don't score' so................... Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Please.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not losing is probably more important? If we can sneak a win, great.
That's negative and a poyet tactic...points are rubbish and I'd be graceful in defeat if we actually attacked to win.
Must be subs time soon as it's 70 mins roughly....all out attack now please!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports