Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Its dawned on me that this group of players are just a bit a shit arent they? Thought we might have turned a corner after the Ipswich game but it seems we are on a very large roundabout. oh great and Leeds have scored, brilliant.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just waiting for the Cardiff goal now - all results now going against us - its fate and fate constantly sh*ts on us.

Erm nothing to do with fate, more to do with Bloom taking his eye off the ball and selling off our best players and replacing them with dross and loanees

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
How the **** has bloom let this happen ? does he want us to go down ? think he may get his wish !!!!!!!!!!! sorry but cant see us getting out of this hope im wrong

Dont worry, blooms asured us that were very advanced on our January shoping list

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is anyone surprised at this game? With 3 former defenders coaching us it's no wonder there's a lack of shots and goals.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Everyone else at the bottom seems to be showing fight and picking up wins. I can see us getting cut adrift in the next few weeks.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
So boring. Anyone that thinks we are too good to go down needs a check up. Hughton yet to convince me with his team selections.

Should he be doing better picking a team from an entire squad of Shite players, that can't get contracts anywhere else!,

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
all it needs now is for Leeds to score.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
God this is putting me into a depression what a load of ****ing shit this team is. A bunch of clueless ***** :( absolutely pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here