Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Each win we get is going to make the 1st defeat taste even more bitter. We'd better go undefeated this season then!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Well, what a great away result. :albion2:

Have done all my Vcash now, bloody buggers, couldn't conceed another goal could you, bloody defensive unit for the Albion. BLOODY IMMENSE!

Thought the defence has looked a lot more composed since we signed Richard GERE! :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just seen the goals on SSN. Loved seeing a load of Cardiff fans just get up and leave when Hoskins got the 3rd :laugh:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just seen the goals on SSN. Loved seeing a load of Cardiff fans just get up and leave when Hoskins got the 3rd :laugh:

Is someone going to post our 3rd goal?

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
0,,10433~9900562,00.jpg

I have seen us lose at home to f***ing Mansfield with Alex Revell as our only hope and Tommy Fraser and Doug Loft as the midfield center only 4 years ago and now we are selling out a 22000 venue with 30000 sell outs on the horizon, everyone involved at the club from Chairman to Scottish Paul in the ticket office are CLASS and we have a distinct possibility of Premiership football coming to GOOD OLD SUSSEX BY THE SEA!!! Simply stunning... And Gus Poyet it is now fact that you shall be hailed an Albion legend!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm sure I'm just paranoid but it always sounds like presenters/commentators are really disappointed when we win against bigger clubs!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Comment from a Cardiff fan:

'Brighton top class second half. Really did make us look like we need a few more players. Furthermore, wish we'd spent big on this Mackail Smith. Top drawer effort from him, chased everything down, pressured our defenders, made Hudson and Gerrard look even slower than they already are. Bit scary if truth be told. Down to earth with a bump.'

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I love the Cardiff fans behind the goal after the third one went in-synchronised getting up and leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here