Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
from the report on the BBC website:

"And for much of the first half looked the more likely to take the lead as Brighton goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak had to be on his toes to keep a clean sheet.

Noone had a chance in the 15th minute after a strong run by Andrew Taylor, but his delicate attempt was saved by big Slovakian. "

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If it wasn't Palace and it wasn't our ex players, an outsider looking on would ask why the f*** we let these strikers go, while we spent millions on one's that don't score goals.

If they weren't our ex-players, how could we have let them go?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You forgot Wolves' equaliser as well, and Birmingham mugging us at the AMEX. And Hoskins missing 4 vs Forest...
I can't remember Wolves of Forest, but I chose to ignore the Ipswich and Birmingham home games as they didn't seem as bad as the Middlesbrough one. I can't remember feeling the luck was against us last season, but there have been several this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
from the report on the BBC website:

"And for much of the first half looked the more likely to take the lead as Brighton goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak had to be on his toes to keep a clean sheet.

Noone had a chance in the 15th minute after a strong run by Andrew Taylor, but his delicate attempt was saved by big Slovakian. "
The Pole in goal is Slovakian?

Feb 14, 2010
Objectively, a great result, superb performance by PIG, but not a great performance. But its about results and most of this season we have dominated games and had forwards miss chances, and we have drawn. Vicente must start to earn his wages, both home and away. If he is as good as Gotsmanov or Lawrenson then its time he bloody well proves it, and wins game after game for us. Great result, but its all in the balance, nothing to celebrate yet and why on earth we have given Palace yet another forward to help their promotion push just defies belief.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
why on earth we have given Palace yet another forward to help their promotion push just defies belief.
He was our biggest wage earner, so we've taken him off the books and brought in Ulloa and Upson, who are helping us score points. Seems pretty obvious to me :shrug:

Feb 14, 2010
He was our biggest wage earner, so we've taken him off the books and brought in Ulloa and Upson, who are helping us score points. Seems pretty obvious to me :shrug:

Really, was he? So a forward who was our biggest wage earner was kept out of the side by Barnes and CMS, both of who could not hit a barn door from two paces for the last year and a half? Amazing. Goes to show just how bad the decision top let clinical, skillfull Murray go. Im a big Gus fan but the decisions he has made on forwards has been a failing. Maybe Ulloa will change that.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Can we not get over Murray going? Last season he scored 6 goals. Not everything goes right 100% of the time, but the nigh on constant moaning about Gus letting Murray go has become petty and boring.

Let's celebrate how well we are doing, maybe? Or is that putting my head in the sand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here