Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
name me one amazing game he has had a championship level, a game where he scored, assisted, and caused havoc? 0.

- - - Updated - - -

name me one amazing game he has had a championship level, a game where he scored, assisted, and caused havoc? 0.

There are loads but if you want one to start with how about Leeds at home last season when he scored 2 and won a penalty. He also assisted all 3 goals when we beat Cardiff away last season.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
'Brighton fans have no backbone unless they have a cock up their ass' - Enlightened conversation in the livestream chat channel.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From the BBC website:

"• Had the Seagulls converted their 13 draws into wins, they would have been seven points clear at the top of the table."

Sigh.........

However, I'd be delighted if we can nick a draw tonight..............

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure if this has already been posted, but for those outside the SCR region or without Seagulls World, match is on Radio 5 live tonight :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Claridge co commentating on radio 5 extra...talking about noone/Vincente...noting latter on bench because its an away game..forgetting Noone has been benched for last 3 away games :ffsparr:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
are they all watching "Zulu" up there???????????

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
From the BBC website:

"• Had the Seagulls converted their 13 draws into wins, they would have been seven points clear at the top of the table."

Sigh.........

However, I'd be delighted if we can nick a draw tonight..............

I'd say in 10 of those draws we have been the better side in terms of possession, chances and general play which is why it's so frustrating.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Indeed, and all the other moments since we signed him.

I think it is so funny that Barker has been selected ahead of him. Having said that, Barker scores goals for the stiffs, so must be worth a punt.

So you know that cms isn't ill or injured?

Feb 14, 2010
are they all watching "Zulu" up there???????????

If so then a little known bit of history that shows how films re write history. There were more English and Irishmen at Rorke's Drift than there were Welshmen. It wasn't a Welsh regiment at all and only became so years later when regiments were given names. Also Colour Seargent Bourne was from Balcombe in Sussex.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Eugh I hate that group hug before KO shite, if your not up for the game before coming out of the dressing room then something is f***ed IMO.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
name me one amazing game he has had a championship level, a game where he scored, assisted, and caused havoc?

He was man of the match v Burnley, and wednesday away this season, last season v coventry at home, leeds at home, and cardiff away last season. But that's just a general "best player in our team" thing. To satisfy your incredibly precise perimeters would be to find the sort of rare performance that even the best don't achieve with regularity. Score, assist and cause havoc? I can't think of many brighton players to do that. Even with barnes scoring two, assisting two v barnsley at home would probably fall down, because I'm not sure I'd say he "caused havoc". I don't think even Vicente has done that. (When he has scored, he has been our only scorer, so no assists, even if he caused havoc).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here