Cardiff.....almost a sell out!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
do behave,cardiff wont bring no more than 700,like last season

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cardiff and Swansea both have a good away support despite having a long way to travel, similar to ours traditionally. Thinking back to the year that us, Cardiff and Chesterfield were all in the same division, we took over 3000 to Chesterfield and cardiff took something similar. Fully expect Cardiff to take north of 1800 /2000 and even 3000 is not out of the question either.

They didn't last year did they?

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Sorry Czechmate, I was indeed being sarcastic, it's the doom mongers on here who are obsessed with the stadium not being full that is frustrating. Dispite most games last season being a sellout, dispite Chelsea selling out, dispite 22k+ season tickets being sold, there are some on here who just can't help but constantly criticise, and persistently predict the downfall of the club.

Have a good trip, if you're about I'll buy you a beer :Amex:

Thanks mate , sorry to rush to conclusions , had a bad day . yeh love to meet you in Dicks bar for the Cardiff game or see you for Barnsley somewhere ! :cheers:

We will definately have the remaining 2 blocks in the south stand to sell, so that's another 1300 in addition to the 550 odd currently left. I suspect we may also have the SE corner available if needed which I believe is 850 ish. This would still leave about 1200 for Cardiff. They only just brought over half that last term, so no reason to suspect they will need more than the 2 blocks in the ESL this term.

Would be amazing scenes if we can shift all the south and the SE corner for home fans. Would mean we still have 2500 to shift. Possible?

Any news of Tic Ex?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Last years game came soon after cardiff's Wembley appearence, which must have drained the pockets of many of their fans.

Pretty sure they'd be here in numbers on a Saturday but it's a long midweek trip. If they get over 1k then they've done well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We will definately have the remaining 2 blocks in the south stand to sell, so that's another 1300 in addition to the 550 odd currently left. I suspect we may also have the SE corner available if needed which I believe is 850 ish. This would still leave about 1200 for Cardiff. They only just brought over half that last term, so no reason to suspect they will need more than the 2 blocks in the ESL this term.

Would be amazing scenes if we can shift all the south and the SE corner for home fans. Would mean we still have 2500 to shift. Possible?

Any news of Tic Ex?

One slight problem , Cardiff are selling tickets at the 2 different price points , the SEC will be populated by Cardiffians who have paid £28 for a seat. I can see us taking the 2 South Stand blocks as leftovers.

Jul 13, 2012
One slight problem , Cardiff are selling tickets at the 2 different price points , the SEC will be populated by Cardiffians who have paid £28 for a seat. I can see us taking the 2 South Stand blocks as leftovers.

Are they? They have to purchase East stand lower first then it filters down to the cheaper tickets.

Are they? They have to purchase East stand lower first then it filters down to the cheaper tickets.

They are!

Brighton & Hove Albion - eTickets

Looks like just the 2 south stand blocks available for homies. I think we will shift these!

Does anyone know if we have the facility to just sell the corners for very poorly supported teams so we can sell the 2 blocks in the ESL to home supporters?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Yeah these midweek games are spoiling the atmosphere at the Amex, the away fans find it too difficult to get here.

Only 270 left now (plus an expected 1300 in the south stand when the returns arrive from Cardiff.

42 in the WSL
228 in the South

Barnsley is actually selling better with only 248 left (assuming as on Saturday.

9 in the WSL
239 in the South

I think these will be snapped up pretty much by the end of the weekend. If we happen to get a win against Hull, I could actually see the vast majority of the remaining half of the south stands selling too.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Only 270 left now (plus an expected 1300 in the south stand when the returns arrive from Cardiff.

42 in the WSL
228 in the South

Barnsley is actually selling better with only 248 left (assuming as on Saturday.

9 in the WSL
239 in the South

I think these will be snapped up pretty much by the end of the weekend. If we happen to get a win against Hull, I could actually see the vast majority of the remaining half of the south stands selling too.

I think they'll go like hot cakes (not sure why hot cakes sell so well but hey ho...maybe they should sell them at the Amex?) if Poyet signs that 'gem' in the next week! Oh how I crave the signing of this 'gem'

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But all the doom mongers and whingers tell us that it won't sell out because it's too expensive?

I bet those bloody Olympic Games in London are going to be a monumental failure too.

Oh.

Cardiff Will bring 500 to 700 tops. my prediction for the night is 23,680.

Is the new capacity 27500?

If so there will be 900 empties in the away end (1200 sold to Cardiff)
200 empties in the family stand
5% ST no show is 1100 empties
And we will be 250 short of selling out the remainder of the South stand so it will be 25050

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Apart from price discrimination of selling the more expensive tickets first , where would the Cardiff wheelchair disabled fans be located ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here