Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carayol DELIGHTED to be at the Albion...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Question has to be asked: why are all these random people now passing through our books? We're safe for the season, mid-table mediocrity assured, time to unclutter the books for some proper signings in the summer shirley?

Random people? We had one, now another winger, seems to be a pattern to me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Weren't we linked with Carayol last summer - maybe CH found an old spreadsheet lying about with his name on ???
Were spread sheets invented when Khris Hewton was playing?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They keep setting up chances and goals from the winger position, by virtue of the fact nobody else is there to do it.

Who exactly are CoG and CMS 'setting up chances' for? Dunk? Greer? Calde? Certainly seems to be the case. And pretty shameful role-reversal to be honest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who exactly are CoG and CMS 'setting up chances' for? Dunk? Greer? Calde? Certainly seems to be the case. And pretty shameful role-reversal to be honest.
CoG set up one of the goals of the season v Blackburn :lol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Maybe it's something to do with the fact that the only fit wingers at the club capable of playing 90 minutes are CoG and CMS.

Lose 3 on the bounce with no creativity and then tell us all how 'safe' we are.

Your second paragraph is so true. The Albion have never done 'mid table anonymity', and we have a difficult run in. Losing three on the bounce is more than possible.

I think we have probably all but done enough to stay up, but no way should we just 'presume'.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Seem to remember a little thread about how shit Murray was because he did not smile like a tickled armpit whenever he was interviewed , give the bloke a chance , he probably just had the chief steward in his ear asking him not to enjoy himself at a football match and any persistent celebrating will lead to a ban in and around the penalty box .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why should he look delighted, how much game time did the last winger we borrowed from Middlesborough get?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seem to remember a little thread about how shit Murray was because he did not smile like a tickled armpit whenever he was interviewed , give the bloke a chance , he probably just had the chief steward in his ear asking him not to enjoy himself at a football match and any persistent celebrating will lead to a ban in and around the penalty box .
There were as many threads about how shit Murray was, back in the day, as there has been about how much he's missed, since he left.

It's hard to not believe there's some crossover of participants throughout that time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm no photographer but isn't a basic remit to shout the word "smile" or "say cheese" or "smile if you had it last night" etc etc.

Maybe he didn't (have it last night).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Or you could call it....TOTAL FOOTBALL

#flair

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All footballers have to keep their options open. From what I can make out his contract runs out at the end of June. Middlesbrough however have an option to extend his contract. Is Carayol the Middlesbrough equivalent of Vicente ?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Well he has had a bad injury so needs to play and Middlesborough have a settled side so I am sure this is a way of him getting a new contract one way or the other, by the sounds of it he is a very popular player at the Riverside

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Well he has had a bad injury so needs to play and Middlesborough have a settled side so I am sure this is a way of him getting a new contract one way or the other, by the sounds of it he is a very popular player at the Riverside

Or maybe Boro think he can pinch us some points against their table topping rivals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here