Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup quarter-finals

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
2-0 up and just look at the joy on theirr facesView attachment 155655
To be fair to them, they are probably just waiting for it to go wrong. They have had such a bad run of games, that even two - nil up they probably think they are going to throw it away, especially to City. When we have been on a bad run of form and we take the lead I have been the same, it is self preservation.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
2-0 up and just look at the joy on theirr facesView attachment 155655
Lol - to be fair it’s clearly shock, it’s like people contemplating direct sunlight for the first time ... that and that bloke at the end had a head full of hair, he’s literally gone bald with the shock of it all. David Baddiel turning up next to him as well as Roberto to his right ... it’ll be a night they’ll talk about for years to come.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Forest through. Southampton through.

Man United beaten and Newcastle outplayed in the league.

Anyone else wondering what might have been?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This Southampton goal if you haven't seen it:

What a beauty
Great shot.

Is that shit keeping and defending?

C7C3C793-80AB-44FC-9C40-3C6356E0BB27.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sickening that we blew it against Charlton. We really would have stood a chance this season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sickening that we blew it against Charlton. We really would have stood a chance this season.
I was thinking this the other day - in my 30 odd years supporting the albion the only really trophy I’ve seen was the League One title. Blowing the Championship & Micky Adams JPT losing to Luton who went on to be relegated from the FL are real lows. Genuinely not sure if / when I’ll ever see us win another one

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As has been said, I'm just mightily fecked off that we threw away a very real probability of winning silverware.
Yes. Who wants to actually win something when you can reel off PL finishing places. Leave the trophies for the bigger clubs, like Wigan and Swansea…

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was thinking this the other day - in my 30 odd years supporting the albion the only really trophy I’ve seen was the League One title. Blowing the Championship & Micky Adams JPT losing to Luton who went on to be relegated from the FL are real lows. Genuinely not sure if / when I’ll ever see us win another one
Agree totally with the sentiment - but we won the League Two title as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here