Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Had one lot through earlier in the week on Tuesday. Still waiting for a few more in our group but there has been post strikes so expect them to arrive today or tomorrow. No drama

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Now the 2 day post strike is over I'm hoping my tier2 tickets arrive today or tomorrow.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Received one of my tickets last week (Jimmy Seed stand) unfortunately only juniors. Mine has had a “processing issue” related to an incorrect stubbing of the ticket, which means I need to collect in person on the night. Is this a polite way of saying you have been randomly selected?

Last thing I want is another queue, which has the potential to not staffed correctly if loads don’t turn up in the post
Could it be that they have written the wrong name on your ticket? No crossing out permitted (although Paul Barber could have signed the amendment). Human error must creep in with the number of tickets they have to write on.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Could it be that they have written the wrong name on your ticket? No crossing out permitted (although Paul Barber could have signed the amendment). Human error must creep in with the number of tickets they have to write on.
Something to do with “stubbing” when I asked, assuming the tear off park came off, could have been dealt with via PP PB Shirley?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is it pay on the gate for home fans?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
My ticket arrived this morning , i bought my ticket when the 2000 were released so in the first part of the last bunch....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Have ordered 3 tickets, 2 behind the goal , 1 in the West Stand.

The West Stand single that i bought - when the final tranche went on sale - arrived today. Fingers crossed for the other two which i bought on Day 1. No felt tip names this time i see.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Have ordered 3 tickets, 2 behind the goal , 1 in the West Stand.

The West Stand single that i bought - when the final tranche went on sale - arrived today. Fingers crossed for the other two which i bought on Day 1. No felt tip names this time i see.
I shall be making no comments on the lack of felt tip

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Mine arrived this morning.

Thanks for dropping them off Paul but you forgot to write our names on them, should I do it with a crayon or wait to see who is available to go on the day?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Last day to buy and there are 113 tickets available at the moment, not quite going to sell out but pretty close. Top effort.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still waiting, at this rate the ticket staff will be working overtime on Tuesday with all the calls from fans whose tickets haven't arrived.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
With all these strikes, I’d expect to have had some post on the days they are working, but not seen him all week. Are they actually delivering backlogs or burning it?? Countless Xmas orders, footie tickets, all nowhere to be seen

Uboat

Nov 11, 2022
I think you will find due to protest about ownership people are staying away and there is a protest taking place outside ground on day of our game
I don’t know where you got that, but I’m not aware of any protest planned. The owner is trying to sell, so there’s no point. There is no boycott or stay away protest. The reason sales are so low is because of years of terrible football, combined with disaffection at the way the club is run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here