Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So if 3k tickets not delivered let’s say that’s 1k pick ups. Gonna be a cluster f@@k on some scale

Uboat

Nov 11, 2022
A poll posted by WeAreBrighton on Twitter at lunchtime today suggests near to 54% of supporters haven’t received their tickets yet. I would take that sample size than the people you know
If 3000 Brighton fans need to pick up tickets it will be a a miracle if the game kicks off on time.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just imagine if we'd been able to create something called "an App" and that had the ability to load the ticket straight onto your iPhone, it'd save all these problems, but hey, we haven't invented the smartphone yet so one thing at a time
Just imagine if we someone came up with an idea where folk were just allowed to turn up and pay to go into a game. Maybe they could invent a drawer with cash in to go with a bloke behind a screen next to the turnstile? Wouldn't need an app then.

SkintSeagull

Sep 7, 2020
For those fortunate enough to have been blessed with the arrival of the tickets they paid postage for, will it be the Anchor & Hope for some pre-match Albion pints?
I feel some themed Christmas carols coming on 🎄

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just imagine if we someone came up with an idea where folk were just allowed to turn up and pay to go into a game. Maybe they could invent a drawer with cash in to go with a bloke behind a screen next to the turnstile? Wouldn't need an app then.
Harking back to the dark ages then?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Still no tickets, I'm going up early doors and queuing then

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
No option for "i am not going" which will have skewed the poll somewhat I suspect!
Also if the poll was not a random sample but just people seeing it and deciding whether to vote or not then i think it is likely that people who had not had their tickets would be much more inclined to share that fact.
I suppose we will find out the true scale of the situation tomorrow.

Uboat

Nov 11, 2022
For those fortunate enough to have been blessed with the arrival of the tickets they paid postage for, will it be the Anchor & Hope for some pre-match Albion pints?
I feel some themed Christmas carols coming on 🎄
If you mean the one in Southwark, go for it. I wouldn’t try that in the one in Charlton.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I presume you will still have to phone Albion supporter services first so they can get duplicates sorted out?
Yes, apparently can't do this until tomorrow so that'll be a bun fight in itself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where are people getting this 3k fans not recieving their tickets yet from ?
Those that only see the negative side of anything

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
1.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Or the Poll on WeAreBrighton Twitter

To be fair that's assuming everyone who purchased a ticket posted their results on Wearebrighton,I'd be amazed if more than 500 people answered that, not all Brighton supporters have or even know NSC or those other fan lead social media platforms even exist.
And still prefer the Seagull line for their up to the minute information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here