Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck with the trains everyone 😳
Are they fecked? I’m hoping to drive…

Not had my tickets but matters not if they don’t come - you’ll always get in people chillllll 👍

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are they fecked? I’m hoping to drive…

Not had my tickets but matters not if they don’t come - you’ll always get in people chillllll 👍
Not sure, but 6k trying to head south after 10pm will be a bit of challenge at London Bridge if the recent service is anything to go on

I’m driving……

scooter1

How soon is now?
This is my sons first away game and we're supposed to be heading up to London for a planned day. However, as it stands our tickets haven't arrived and if they don't between now and tomorrow then the day is pretty much bollocksed as we'll have to go to The Valley first to try and collect tickets - not something I particularly want to be doing an hour before kick off.
As per a post above somewhere up this thread, it really does feel like the the club are crossing their fingers that tickets arrive. We haven't seen our postman since last Sunday

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This is my sons first away game and we're supposed to be heading up to London for a planned day. However, as it stands our tickets haven't arrived and if they don't between now and tomorrow then the day is pretty much bollocksed as we'll have to go to The Valley first to try and collect tickets - not something I particularly want to be doing an hour before kick off.
As per a post above somewhere up this thread, it really does feel like the the club are crossing their fingers that tickets arrive. We haven't seen our postman since last Sunday
Nothing yet and from the lack of Christmas cards starting to feel like Billy no mates

Reading the room feels like a large percentage haven't got their tickets. If a couple of k turn up without tickets its going to be chaos

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
In the circumstances of the RM strike, shouldn't the club have opted to use courier company instead ? Yodel etc ...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In the circumstances of the RM strike, shouldn't the club have opted to use courier company instead ? Yodel etc ...
Possibly, but most won’t do one off B2C at large volume, and in December with the Royal Mail strikes would have been even more difficult I imagine

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone know what the drainage is like at the Valley?

Heavy rain forecast for the next 72 hours apparently.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not sure if been mentioning on here yet but spoke to someone in the postal service this morning and he has been told that the tickets have not even arrived to Worthing yet let alone the surroundings outlets . Also been told there is so much backlog that they are only concentrating on he parcels

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Delivered today, no names on tickets - Barber OUT !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Surely if you've purchased your ticket online via the club you would have a receipt of the sale stating all the details needed apart from your seat number on the bill of sale,common sense would dictate that Charlton would let in all those without tickets but proof of purchase then we sit where we want scenario kicks in, can't see that being a problem as long as the disabled area is a no go zone for anyone who isn't disabled and move if someone turns up with a ticket for that seat.

I know, far too simple to work,and god forbid someone drops a paper cup whilst sitting in the wrong seat but in these extraordinary circumstances it just seems a good way to make sure everyone that purchased a ticket gets what they've paid for, it's nobody's fault it's just shit happening.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surely if you've purchased your ticket online via the club you would have a receipt of the sale stating all the details needed apart from your seat number on the bill of sale,common sense would dictate that Charlton would let in all those without tickets but proof of purchase then we sit where we want scenario kicks in, can't see that being a problem as long as the disabled area is a no go zone for anyone who isn't disabled and move if someone turns up with a ticket for that seat.

I know, far too simple to work,and god forbid someone drops a paper cup whilst sitting in the wrong seat but in these extraordinary circumstances it just seems a good way to make sure everyone that purchased a ticket gets what they've paid for, it's nobody's fault it's just shit happening.
An email can easily be forged or used by multiple people though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here