Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car sharing from Mannigs Heath

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Is there a section for this on here?

I will be driving down tonight, leaving Mannings Heath around 5:45/6pm and parking up in Coldean. If anyone wants to chip in petrol money, I may be able to give a lift (i.e. picking up in Cowfold for example) etc.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
What's controversial? Am I not allowed to ask suchlike? (if not, I apologise :)) I couldn't find anything on here alluding either way....

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
There's nothing illegal about it surely? I always park considerately, usually a little further out too.

I've also notice my atrocious spelling of Mannings! :D

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
There is a coach run by the NWSS that goes from Horsham via Cowfold... possibly a good option??

That doesn't go via my village though AFAIK, it goes down the A24 from Horsham then across the A272 to Cowfold

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Sorry, how will that affect me tonight? It's all about the 2012/13 season.....

In a few weeks I shall be moving to Cowfold anyway so can take advantage of the coaches. By then I assume another P&R will be sorted anyway.

Sorry, how will that affect me tonight? It's all about the 2012/13 season.....

In a few weeks I shall be moving to Cowfold anyway so can take advantage of the coaches. By then I assume another P&R will be sorted anyway.

Er.......No. This is what it's all about:

Matchday Street Parking in Moulsecoomb and Coldean
As part of the ongoing dialogue between the Club and B&HCC officers whilst the stadium extension application is under consideration, the results of the street parking surveys undertaken by the Club have been published on the Council website:
etc etc......................................

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Is there a section for this on here?

I will be driving down tonight, leaving Mannings Heath around 5:45/6pm and parking up in Coldean. If anyone wants to chip in petrol money, I may be able to give a lift (i.e. picking up in Cowfold for example) etc.

Is this a euphemism?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Er.......No. This is what it's all about:

Matchday Street Parking in Moulsecoomb and Coldean
As part of the ongoing dialogue between the Club and B&HCC officers whilst the stadium extension application is under consideration, the results of the street parking surveys undertaken by the Club have been published on the Council website:
etc etc......................................

In other words, they are (or were on the 4th and 2st Feb) simply monitoring parking usage.

Regardless, there could be others driving down from the villages hence my thread, 1 car 3/4 people better than 3/4 cars with 1 person each.....

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
In other words, they are (or were on the 4th and 2st Feb) simply monitoring parking usage.

Regardless, there could be others driving down from the villages hence my thread, 1 car 3/4 people better than 3/4 cars with 1 person each.....

I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture, are you?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture, are you?

Which is what exactly? The club/authorities want what is a true reflection of how people get to the games. I don't go to that many games (half a dozen or so this season) and I take the most practical easiest travel arrangements.

Artificially skewing the figures by deliberately not parking there for a few games helps no-one. It just results in a bigger gap pre, during and after survey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here