Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

car insurance

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Wow, win win.
In 2019 my Daughter wrote of my wifes car. It was a Kia Rio and, knowing it was obviously a write off, we checked online to see what it was worth. Under £3000 due to its condition, well knocked about by 2 not carefull women drivers. So when we got the phone call and were offered £3000 we jumped at it. Thank you end of.
But no.
Today I've been sent a cheque for a further £820 because they now realise they under valued it. Anyone heard of similar? And it's not a scam, I've the cheque in my hand.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Wow, win win.
In 2019 my Daughter wrote of my wifes car. It was a Kia Rio and, knowing it was obviously a write off, we checked online to see what it was worth. Under £3000 due to its condition, well knocked about by 2 not carefull women drivers. So when we got the phone call and were offered £3000 we jumped at it. Thank you end of.
But no.
Today I've been sent a cheque for a further £820 because they now realise they under valued it. Anyone heard of similar? And it's not a scam, I've the cheque in my hand.
I'd spend some of that £820 on lottery tickets. Wow what a bonus.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wow, win win.
But no.

My Dad wrote off a 21 year basic Corolla earlier this year, in fair condition at best. He thought that was the end of the matter. Then his insurer’s sent him a cheque for £1,500.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here