Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car break-ins around Shoreham area

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Personally I think the Amsterdam is one of the worst run pubs ever
For good pub grub go to the red lion over the road (the Mezze is fab )

Never thought of going red lion for grubb have to try that 1, only ever went there for the ale festival and remember its good for banging your head in there lol

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As I know there's quite a few posters on here from the Shoreham area I wanted to let you know our car got broke into last night and some others along the road, apparently an old lady shouted from her bedroom window at 4:30am Sunday morning as some young lads were in her car luckily they just ran off
So my lovely neighbours of Shoreham just be a bit vigilant, the travelling fair at Adur rec left yesterday so now the Pikeys have moved on it might now go silent again in and around the posh end of Shoreham :thumbsup:

As I live in the non posh end of Higher Bevendean :((Is there a posh end???) I've never had my motors broken into :drink:

Just remembered---------------A lot of my neighbours like visiting the 'Posh' end of Shoreham at night tho :whistle:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I had a flat tyre in shoreham at the weekend, I was busy changing the wheel when I looked up and there was a couple of Chavs in the front of the car pulling the stereo out. I shouted at them "what do you think you are doing ? " they replied " leave it out bruv, you've got the alloys, we've got the stereo !! "

Bloody rough that shoreham !!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Personally I think the Amsterdam is one of the worst run pubs ever
For good pub grub go to the red lion over the road (the Mezze is fab )

Really ? Last time I had a Sat lunch in there - not much on the menu, asked for a ham sandwich, waited about half an hour and got stale bread with 1 small slice of packet ham in it. Very disappointing.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Really ? Last time I had a Sat lunch in there - not much on the menu, asked for a ham sandwich, waited about half an hour and got stale bread with 1 small slice of packet ham in it. Very disappointing.

I think that is the first time I have ever heard someone say there is not much on the menu in the Red Lion, its mahoosive. You sure you were in the right pub ???

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think that is the first time I have ever heard someone say there is not much on the menu in the Red Lion, its mahoosive. You sure you were in the right pub ???

Having lived in Shoreham for 50 years, I hope so. Maybe I was unlucky that day. I was surprised at the time as people had spoken highly of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here