Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
If Greer were to be replaced (not that I think he should be) then his successor would surely be Bridcutt.

Sure, I'm biased by blind favouritism BUT in terms of performance there really hasn't been anyone near his level for the last two years. Add his increasingly vocal style into the mix and I think it's pretty much the only option.

Plus he can jump stupidly high. This shouldn't be forgotten.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Greer will stay at captain but I personally would prefer Calderon. for two reasons:

1. Greer absolutely batters players for mistakes, even when they're his fault (I'm thinking when he passes the ball 30 yards in front of Calderon, out of play and then screams at him for not being a gazelle);

2. Calderon calms situations down better, gets involved but not in an aggressive way, and raises his game 20-30% every time he gets the armband.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
As much as i think that Bridcutt is a tremendous player i am not sure he is yet ready to Captain the side. I agree with an earlier post that probably upson would be the best choice. I am hoping that OsCar relieves Greer of the Captaincy and also a place in the starting line up.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wouldn't surprise me to see Crofts made captain, as I don't think Greer will be around in the starting line up, much longer and I think Crofts is going to have a big season for us......Oscar may also see it as making his own stamp on things, which would be very understandable.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Greer and Dunk were disappointing last night. El Abd itsn't really the required standard but ok backup. I think we need another centre back to support Upson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here