Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Captain vs. Bournemouth?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
With Dunk and Gross both doubts for tomorrow who will captain the side?

Options include Adam Lallana (who didn't play against AEK, so very likely to start but unlikely to last the full 90), Adam Webster (has captained the side before but didn't have his best game last time out against West Ham), Jason Steele (senior squad member but very inexperienced when it comes to playing in the Premier League). Joel Veltman (doesn't start as much as i'd have expected him to but experienced pro).

James Milner would have been another option but I'm guessing he's unlikely to play.

My guess would be Adam Lallana with someone else (could be literally anyone cause we can never predict who'll be on the pitch and what subs RDZ is likely to make) taking the arm band when Adam goes off around the 65-70 min mark.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
RDZ was talking about leaders in his pre-game press conference, and in addition to Dunk and Gross named Lallana, Webster and Welbeck and went on to say that the younger players need to develop in this area.

So any of Lallana, Webster and Welbeck would be my guess.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m hoping we see Lallana playing behind Ferguson with him being Captain if Dunk and Groß are out. No problem with Welbeck or Milner as Captain too.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
With Dunk and Gross both doubts for tomorrow who will captain the side?

Options include Adam Lallana (who didn't play against AEK, so very likely to start but unlikely to last the full 90), Adam Webster (has captained the side before but didn't have his best game last time out against West Ham), Jason Steele (senior squad member but very inexperienced when it comes to playing in the Premier League). Joel Veltman (doesn't start as much as i'd have expected him to but experienced pro).

James Milner would have been another option but I'm guessing he's unlikely to play.

My guess would be Adam Lallana with someone else (could be literally anyone cause we can never predict who'll be on the pitch and what subs RDZ is likely to make) taking the arm band when Adam goes off around the 65-70 min mark.
Agreed Adam Lallana will start and take the armband.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here