Captain for today?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
captainplanet1.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't understand why everybody is so desperate to give bridders more work and responsiblity.
It ain't broke don't fix it.

There's plenty of other candidates use them.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Calde if he starts, Bridcutt if he doesn't. Can't see any of the loanees being given the armband, just seems wrong to me.

Giving it to Bridge might send him a nice message and help encourage him (if needed) in negotiations for next year

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Calde if fit, all this bullshit it cant be a loanee, you pick your most experienced player to be captain if captain and vice captain aint in the team, so for me Hammond, Bridge or Upson.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Calde if fit, all this bullshit it cant be a loanee, you pick your most experienced player to be captain if captain and vice captain aint in the team, so for me Hammond, Bridge or Upson.

Agree up to a point but I think you're also looking for leadership and motivational qualities and someone who commands the respect of the other players - eees complicated innit?!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Calderon shouldn't lose his place in the side, second to Bridcutt his been our most consistent performer in the last month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here