Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caps on bottles at The Amex [merged]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sorry didn't notice the previous thread!

Well I throw like a spastic, so I'm never going to hit anywhere NEAR the pitch from WSU!

Will just bring caps in from now on.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do those moaning never drink lager out of a bottle, they don't have lids once they are opened.

Is it really that hard to have a drink without a lid ??? What's the worse that could happen, you kick it over and spill a bit.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Do those moaning never drink lager out of a bottle, they don't have lids once they are opened.

Is it really that hard to have a drink without a lid ??? What's the worse that could happen, you kick it over and spill a bit.

A lager from a bottle I can quite happily drink in 10/15 minutes (or less!), but a fizzy drink I will consume it over the course of about an hour. Without a lid it's flat within 15 minutes. It's not the fact that it can spill because it fits nicely under my seat.

Just a ploy to make people drink it quickly before it goes flat, then buy another one at HT.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry didn't notice the previous thread!

Well I throw like a spastic, so I'm never going to hit anywhere NEAR the pitch from WSU!

Will just bring caps in from now on.

Brilliant. Essentials for attending a match at the Amex:

- Travel voucher (well, maybe next season)
- Season ticket
- Spare bottle cap (Pepsi Max, 500ml bottle size)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They were harping on about rules and regulations, but saw some individuals drinking pints of lager in the stands! At least get the basics right before trying to introduce new rules!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Several away grounds do this that I've been to, Elland Road and Molineux from the top of my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here