Votes: 97 66.4%
  • SIT ON FENCE

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
yet another arbitary decision on your part. is this an actual rule, or just something you believe? its the latter. the two are not the same.

It's just logic isn't it. If you're proposing action A has has a result B then you can reasonably be expected to provide some evidence. It's how things w

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I don't think rapists, murders, peadophiles, etc deserved to be murdered as that would probably only last a second or 2. People like this needed to be tortured. Not fed or watered, and let the scumbags die a slow & painful death. Not only would this free up prison space, but would also make them suffer.

Death penalty is an awful idea.

not being funny mate but morally thats all over the place

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
not being funny mate but morally thats all over the place

Maybe.

But when it comes to murderers, rapists, peadophiles, I think they deserve to die a slow & painful death. Torture.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Maybe.

But when it comes to murderers, rapists, peadophiles, I think they deserve to die a slow & painful death. Torture.

unlikely to get through parliament though is it. what is your view on restoring the death penalty as was though?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Maybe.

Wow, so you're basically saying the death penalty isn't enough, you want a return to medieval justice? That's brilliant.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Wow, so you're basically saying the death penalty isn't enough, you want a return to medieval justice? That's brilliant.

Indeed.

Or do those poor sex cases not deserve it? For scarring their victims for life?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
In today's paper. Maryland repealed the death penalty yesterday making life imprisonment the maximum penalty. They are the 6th State in 6 years to repeal the death penalty. One of the reasons they gave is that they found that 4 out of 5 death penalty convictions had been reversed between 1997 and 2007.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here