Capital One Cup Spurs ticketing thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Don't think they do until game is played for some reason.

cheers. Just looked at my ticket history and all the away games and the home cup game are not showing! Luckily I have enough points but FFS!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
cheers. Just looked at my ticket history and all the away games and the home cup game are not showing! Luckily I have enough points but FFS!

Mine's the same. I think they are updating it gradually, so you may find the others added tomorrow or Saturday.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Is it only me that is picturing someone in the Amex splitting an Excel spreadsheet into 10 sections, handing them out to 10 different people and saying "You've got until midnight Friday to enter these loyalty points into the new system. Go!"?

Awaits tomorrow's Excel NSC question....

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
1071 loyalty points - Season Ticket, Plus 1 home cup (Cheltenham) and 1 away cup (Swindon) , 1 pre season (Saints - when bought web site stated loyalty points).
Have also purchased Watford and Muff away so not sure if they are allocated until attended!

Will be useful to have a reference to workings out as the website does not show the above purchase history accurately!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I haven't been to any away games this year, only a couple last year, however I am a season ticket holder, and very much an uberfan, therefore I demand a ticket to this...on the other hand, I am working that day in hounslow, drive to WHL, try and get parking, get something to eat, can't drink, get away from the ground back somehow on to the m25, back home after midnight!

Some more deserving JCL can have my ticket!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Down to 1141. Must start to go to more away games. I have really slacked off over the last year.

I'm not going to Spurs. A lot of people I know, with the necessary points, aren't going for various reason. I think most regular supporters, who want them will get them.

We have come a long way from the Withdean days, when away fans felt that they should have priority over STH. I guess they are STH now we have moved to the Amex, so have changed their views.

They even got the club to give priority to away fans who went to Millwall one season over STH. I recall sitting in the lower stand at an F.A cup game at West Ham. We lost 3-0. I was surrounded by dads who had brought their kids for a day. They admitted that they had no idea who our players but were entitled as they had joined the AMS. It was free to join at the time.

Might not be ideal at the moment but it used to be far worse. At least most of the people going to WHL will have seen us before. As mentioned before, I believe the majority of actual fans will go.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Umm, Have I missed it, or do you just get to see the total number of LP the club think you have,with absolutely no detail of any description anywhere? They seem to think I have 1333, but I have no clue whether that's right or not. I know it's enough for Spurs, so I'm not worried, but it would be nice to be able to check it some how...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldn't have argued as I have never not got a ticket for a game I wanted to attend.

Ah. I was talking about away fans getting priority. (nor have I BTW).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Having re-assessed everything I am 95% sure all three of our loyalty points are correct once I have allowed for the fact that Watford and Bournemouth will not be added into the total yet. After Saturday the three of us will have 1161, 1151 and 1149 which is a right pain in the backside as one of us is 1 point short.

I am 100% my points were right at the end of last season and doing the re-calculations losing half of last season, another half of the season before and another half of the first season plus this season so far

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Umm, Have I missed it, or do you just get to see the total number of LP the club think you have,with absolutely no detail of any description anywhere? They seem to think I have 1333, but I have no clue whether that's right or not. I know it's enough for Spurs, so I'm not worried, but it would be nice to be able to check it some how...

If you look further down, there is a section Last Activities. The only activity they have recorded for me this season (apart from my season ticket) is Burton. That's why I will be checking back to make sure they add Leeds, Cheltenham & Swindon to my tally.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My points total seems about right, still way more than enough for this game.

And me, shame I cannot actually go to the game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I just have the word "loyalty" next to my name, that's it, no number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports