Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

canvas prints

barney

Jul 31, 2006
now then NSC, i am moving house soon and want to purchase a few canvas prints to make it look all nice and that.

i have just ordered an absolute beast of a canvas from ebay, it is of the goldstone ground, however it is relatively small.

does anyone know of any websites, or shops in brighton to that matter, that sell them fairly cheap and will have a good stock of cult prints.. e.g. quadrophenia, italian job, get carter, maybe some music related ones, the jam the specials etc..

any help would be much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I don't, sorry. I keep meaning to look so I can see if they have an interent site. Apologies!

Na fair enough, cheers any way, will have a wander down there some point next week.. will let you know if i get there and will take note of the name

bloody gay pride ruins my saturday

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's a shop practically opposite side of the road from the club shop that has some fab gear prints of mods'n'rockers lobbing deckies in the window and loads more inside, including classic Albion prints.

And, no, I don't know what it's called.

Oh, and for film posters and the like, including Get Carter, Italian Job etc. there an excellent one in either Kensington Street or Regent street in the North Laine. Don't know what that one's called either, but WELL worth a browse.

Last edited:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
There's a shop practically opposite side of the road from the club shop that has some fab gear prints of mods'n'rockers lobbing deckies in the window and loads more inside, including classic Albion prints.

And, no, I don't know what it's called.

Oh, and for film posters and the like, including Get Carter, Italian Jon etc. there an excellent one in either Kensington Street or Regent street in the North Laine. Don't know what that one's called either, but WELL worth a browse.

cheers :thumbsup:

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Na fair enough, cheers any way, will have a wander down there some point next week.. will let you know if i get there and will take note of the name

bloody gay pride ruins my saturday

it's only pride now, not gay pride, so not sure what they're proud about now, or maybe there are just loads of lions. Not sure where that leaves the Hove Lions carnival. They must be livid!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
it's only pride now, not gay pride, so not sure what they're proud about now, or maybe there are just loads of lions. Not sure where that leaves the Hove Lions carnival. They must be livid!

:lol:

so many errands to run and they just cant be done because of this debacle. at least the cricket is on

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
:lol:

so many errands to run and they just cant be done because of this debacle. at least the cricket is on

I don't mind it, but I think that's cos we're normally playing our first home game away, so I have never been in town to see what happens and now I am in London, waiting for the red bull planes to start buzzing my flat.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I don't mind it, but I think that's cos we're normally playing our first home game away, so I have never been in town to see what happens and now I am in London, waiting for the red bull planes to start buzzing my flat.

i have never been but this kind of occurrence is the reason i never shall:

last year one of my pals was taking a whizz in the bushes of preston park.. someone (male) approached him and asked if he wanted a blowie.. needless to say, he did not. he gracefully rejected the offer and the homosexual in question just ran at him. panic ensued and there was a chase. why? i do not know.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
i have never been but this kind of occurrence is the reason i never shall:

last year one of my pals was taking a whizz in the bushes of preston park.. someone (male) approached him and asked if he wanted a blowie.. needless to say, he did not. he gracefully rejected the offer and the homosexual in question just ran at him. panic ensued and there was a chase. why? i do not know.

I've heard plenty of stories about the goings on, but let's face it, as football fans we know what it is like to be pigeon-holed (not a euphemism). I have some very good friends who are gay and they are just like me, apart from their love of the men.

What was your mate doing taking a whizz in the bushes on that day anyway? Are you sure he wasn't just a little curious? After all, there are a couple of pubs within pissing distance!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I've heard plenty of stories about the goings on, but let's face it, as football fans we know what it is like to be pigeon-holed (not a euphemism). I have some very good friends who are gay and they are just like me, apart from their love of the men.

What was your mate doing taking a whizz in the bushes on that day anyway? Are you sure he wasn't just a little curious? After all, there are a couple of pubs within pissing distance!

oh yeah nothing wrong with gay men, assuming they just act like a normal human being and don't make a song and dance of it.

the gays who mince about in pink hot pants and make a deal of it, however, is a different story, they give gays a bad name.

i simply assume he was so pissed he lost several of his 5 senses..:drink:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
The shop next to Superdrug in the Mall, I have forgotten what its called though.

isn't that a bit mainstream? not been in there but assume as it is in the mall that it will be full of signed photos of britney spears and fiddy

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
oh yeah nothing wrong with gay men, assuming they just act like a normal human being and don't make a song and dance of it.

the gays who mince about in pink hot pants and make a deal of it, however, is a different story, they give gays a bad name.

i simply assume he was so pissed he lost several of his 5 senses..:drink:

I know what ya mean. I was coming into London Bridge from Brighton and there were plenty of the type you're talking about going the other way. You just wanna say "we get it, you're gay it's not unusual anymore and you're not impressing anyone, or being even half as outrageous as you think you are."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here