Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't they afford shirts?

Sep 18, 2003
What's with the lack of shirts in the away end today? Why do certain clubs supporters insist on hanging out their belly's?

Disgusting - if swearing is offensive, what about the fat guts on display today? Unless of course they were the plain clothes stewards, and we couldn't afford shirts for them.:sheep:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Their dress sense is the least of there worries!! :sheep: Now if the farmer catches them..........

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
They're not used to nice weather in Cardiff.
They were sunbathing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They seemed well behaved this year. I didn't see any trouble at all.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
dougdeep said:
They seemed well behaved this year. I didn't see any trouble at all.

there was a lot of them in the Brewery Tap between 12 and 1.30ish that looked like they could handle themselves. Was talking to a few of them that did not have tickets and left me in no doubt that they had come for "a bit of fun" to use their words.

Though they did say that they were not intrested in people like me and was only looking for our "boys".

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Wardywonderland said:
there was a lot of them in the Brewery Tap between 12 and 1.30ish that looked like they could handle themselves. Was talking to a few of them that did not have tickets and left me in no doubt that they had come for "a bit of fun" to use their words.

Though they did say that they were not intrested in people like me and was only looking for our "boys".
The lads in the Brewery Tap were the Soul Crew, and i chatted to a couple of them who were friendly, shook my hand, said enjoy the game Bakesy............They were fine.If i was part of a Brighton Firm however, things would have been VERY different, believe me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here