Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't make Palace

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Bit pissed off as i'm now working in Bristol the night of the Palace match and my missus wont go to the match without me. This means that there will be another two seats empty that could be used by other fans. I've spoken to the ticket office when i got my Liverpool tickets and they said i can't sell my tickets through them so does anyone know if there is any other way that i could sell them? Maybe someone local to me could use them for the night and return them to me afterwards? Any ideas guys? ???

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What happened to the "buy back" scheme the club were going to do with season ticket holders? I'm sure I heard they would credit funds to your card.

Jan 30, 2008
Bit pissed off as i'm now working in Bristol the night of the Palace match and my missus wont go to the match without me. This means that there will be another two seats empty that could be used by other fans. I've spoken to the ticket office when i got my Liverpool tickets and they said i can't sell my tickets through them so does anyone know if there is any other way that i could sell them? Maybe someone local to me could use them for the night and return them to me afterwards? Any ideas guys? ???
first we had, is it safe to bring my kids, now its my wife :lolol:

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
What happened to the "buy back" scheme the club were going to do with season ticket holders? I'm sure I heard they would credit funds to your card.
Told me that nothing is in place at the moment to deal with unused tickets.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
what about http:/ /ww w.vi agogo.co .uk/Sports-Tickets/Footbal alot of clubs use them

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
first we had, is it safe to bring my kids, now its my wife :lolol:

She's not my wife although i call her the missus and she's a pompey fan, so why would she want to go to an evening game 50 miles away while i'm working away? Not only that, she'd scare the shit out of the pikeys..:lolol:

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
She's not my wife although i call her the missus and she's a pompey fan, so why would she want to go to an evening game 50 miles away while i'm working away? Not only that, she'd scare the shit out of the pikeys..:lolol:

Would have to be A pompey fan and a woman as you Bha lot are nout to be afraid of:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::tosser:

Some of my mates would buy them from you at a higher price but as they hardly ever go to watch Bha anymore so they dont deserve them,,So ask club if can you auction them on here, sell to the highest bidder before a certain date perhaps a week before and give profits to REMF ?

Jan 30, 2008
yeah yeah , sounds like a cross dresser to me :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here