Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't a hard working bloke in BN1 have a Sunday ....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Bring it on."

What a chump you are.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Someone started a pneumatic drill outside my window at 0900 this morning. I closed my window and slept on.

True story.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh is that what it is. Ah Syntax errors . That must be why it only got to number 2 in most read.

I think you'll find it's because you linked it on here and people read out of sheer, car-crash curiosity. Please, please don't tell me that you view the number of reads it gets as an endorsement of its quality?

Stories that get to "most read" status on websites tend to be the ones that have the greatest shock or comedy value. So, for example, on a news website, an article about a man getting a household implement stuck in a bodily orifice will receive far more views than news of the Syrian regime's atrocity, no matter how Pulitzer-worthy the Syrian story is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bring it on eh Timmy?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Oh is that what it is. Ah Syntax errors . That must be why it only got to number 2 in most read.
Which one got to number 2 in most read? Was it the 11 things from the 80s one that was actually written by Jo Wadsworth and even then it originally had the Athina B coming ashore to the WEST of the Palace Pier and if you click on the flickr link for the Quadrophenia Alley photo it shows the original photo used in the article with a big "f**k off" sprayed on the wall.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
On the subject of Argus content you'd rather skip over, does anyone know how to block the annoying video that starts screen-right on every sports page? Adblock doesn't do the trick, I was wondering if anyone else has a solution?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here