Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thankfully Mrs Hut has finally got pi$$ed off with this

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
410. When I got to it it was the last level so I figured I'd just finish that then not play anymore but...

I've been stuck on it for about 3 weeks now. Although I hardly play at all now as I just know I won't be able to do it. And I'm definitely not paying for power ups or whatever they are for it! And now there's new levels and I can't bloody get to them even if I wanted to.

Exactly the same...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Bombs! Bombs! Bloody Hell!

Oooooooh you just wait, lots of horrible things... Like the chocolate, that multiplies with every move. But if you get rid of it all soon enough it doesn't come back... Until they throw chocolate machines at you, which just keep churning it out. Just after 300, you even get candies that change colour. Horrible game.

Give up now, while you still can!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm 416, some levels even this far up are really easy an I can complete them first time, and some take weeks and are only over in a fluke.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm 416, some levels even this far up are really easy an I can complete them first time, and some take weeks and are only over in a fluke.

Well get you!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's a sad game for people that can't manage anything that stretches the mind.

Says the man that stretched his mind to post 'were loose' on the 'tomorrow will be a cracker' thread....

Did you mean we're loose, or we'll lose, or we were loose... I can't figure it out!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Got to 300 ish and realised it was draining time from my life so deleted and stopped playing. Almost got sucked into pet rescue saga but realised it was just candy crush all over again and stopped before I got into it.

Thankfully I don't miss it at all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Says the man that stretched his mind to post 'were loose' on the 'tomorrow will be a cracker' thread....

Did you mean we're loose, or we'll lose, or we were loose... I can't figure it out!!

Oh dear, that's a WOOOSH for you.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Im soooooooooooo fed up with it. Any suggestions for something else that doesnt involve fiddling (zombies) or serious concerntraion (fm/simulations)... something you can play when waiting for five mins.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone else keep changing the bloody date on your phone so you can keep playing it? I really don't understand why they limit the number of goes per day. I suppose if people really are paying for it?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Anyone else keep changing the bloody date on your phone so you can keep playing it? I really don't understand why they limit the number of goes per day. I suppose if people really are paying for it?

I used to at first but now I can't be bothered, but having an iPad and iPhone I can switch between them and get 5 goes on each

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here