Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadian terrorism

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Yes, I know that Canada is part of the anti-ISIS group but if I can use another ridiculous and inappropriate simile it's like wanting to hurt Ole Gunnar Solksjaer when he played at Man U when you could have gone for Keane, RVN or Gary Neville. But if Canada was all the terrorist could attack then it makes perfect sense.

That's the whole point, ISIS has told their supporters to take action where they are. So if they are in Canada, they are being asked to attack Canada.

Expect to see similar attacks ANYWHERE in the coming days.

Shooter now said to be on Parliament roof but that is not confirmed.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Footage from Globe reporter captures exchange of gun fire in Parliament Hill building

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Terrible news which brings into question whether the British Police and Military should be armed at all times when out in public, if this threat is a real danger in the UK.

Hmmm.
Five Britons A Week Joining Islamic State, Warns Met Police Commissioner Hogan-Howe.
"We still have an average of five people joining them a week. Five a week doesn't sound much but when you realise there are 50 weeks in a year, 250 more would be 50% more than we think have gone already. Those numbers are a minimum. Those are the ones that we believe have gone. There may be many more who set out to travel to another country and meandered over to Syria and Iraq in a way that is not always possible to spot when you have failed states and leaky borders."
He said the return of "potentially militarised individuals" to the streets of the UK "is a risk to our communities". Sir Bernard added: "The drumbeat of terrorism in the UK has changed. It's faster and it's more intense."

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
And Islam must be taught in all our schools but not Christianity.

As someone who actually works in a school I can inform you that you are completely and totally wrong.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why the hell has Canada got itslef involved with this ISIS thing? I thought it was a smart enough country to stay the hell out of things that do not concern it and are thousands and thousands of miles away. Now they're paying the price.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Why the hell has Canada got itslef involved with this ISIS thing? I thought it was a smart enough country to stay the hell out of things that do not concern it and are thousands and thousands of miles away. Now they're paying the price.

Adolf wasn't exactly close either.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I think you will find that the views on Muslims in Canada has been going downhill for a few years. I believe that some Muslims have been acting in a similar way to the way they have been acting in European countries.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
They have a spine?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I believe that some Muslims have been acting in a similar way to the way they have been acting in European countries.

Driving cars, going to work, eating dinner, going to the mosque sometimes, watching football matches, enjoying a movie, you mean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here