Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can YOU take your OWN seat to the AMEX ? (& MASSIVE team news for TOMORROW)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The EARLY bird always GET the worms and in my CASE the EARLY bird always GETS a large FULL English in the CLIFTONVILLE. I decided to TREAT myself to an EXTRA sausage this MORNING as my SAUCE said he HAD some MASSIVE news to pass on. UNFORTUNATELY as I was DEMOLISHING my BREAKFAST my sauce TEXTED me to say that he HAD been CAUGHT up in a big FLAP up at the CLUB. Apparantly Bozza has GIVEN the CLUB the names of all the WHINGERS on NSC and they ARE all having their SEASON Tickets REVOKED and given one to SELHURST Park instead to SEE if that makes them HAPPIER.

So the BAD news IS that I cannot GIVE anyone the INSIDE scoop for TOMORROW'S match AGAINST Sheffield WEDNESDAY neither WAS I able to ASK him about the WHEREABOUTS of the INVISIBLE man SALTER who hasn't BEEN seen SINCE he was SINGED. EVEN worse the rumours I'VE heard about VINCENTELOT cannot be VERIFIED either and to be honest I felt a bit DEPRESSED about letting all the THOUSANDS of my followers on here and TWITTER down.

LUCKILY my friend TERRY turned up at that MOMENT, he is a GREAT laugh Terry and just what I needed to cheer me UP. HE reminded me of the TIME we were going to CLUB 18/30 in Lloret de MAR and in the QUEUE at GATWICK he got my PASSPORT and ripped my PHOTO out of it and put one of DICK Tight there and CHANGED my name in it to POTLESS pillock. It MEANT I couldn't GO on holiday as they WOULDN'T accept my passport and I got FINED for defacing it but it was STILL a great LAUGH.

ANYWAY I was laughing so MUCH I needed a WEEWEE so off I went to the LAVATORY and when I came back and SAT down TERRY and his mate CLIVE were in fits of LAUGHTER. I asked what was FUNNY but they SAID nothing so I said I WAS off but AS I got up to GO I realised what they HAD done. THEY had put SUPER glue to my CHAIR and now I was STUCK fast to it. So I had to walk out of the CLIFTONVILLE with the chair stuck to my BACKSIDE but it was handy as I didn't have to STAND on the No.6 HOME.

What I need to know is THAT will I be ALLOWED into the AMEX tomorrow with a CHAIR stuck to my ARSE or will PAUL Barber be CHARGING me corkage like they DO in RESTAURANTS when you take your own BOTTLE ? At least I will be ABLE to sit DOWN when I am HAVING my pint of FOSTERS before the match BUT I don't WANT to be CHARGED a tenner for the PRIVILEGE so I hope someone CAN clue me up WHETHER I will be ok with a SEAT stuck to my ARSE or NOT ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Chairs on arses are not listed as one of the items not allowed into the AMEX.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
did YOU go TO the BEACH on your WAY home

Attachments

• imagesjkghiui.jpg
    imagesjkghiui.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 358

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What I need to know is THAT will I be ALLOWED into the AMEX tomorrow with a CHAIR stuck to my ARSE or will PAUL Barber be CHARGING me corkage like they DO in RESTAURANTS when you take your own BOTTLE ? At least I will be ABLE to sit DOWN when I am HAVING my pint of FOSTERS before the match BUT I don't WANT to be CHARGED a tenner for the PRIVILEGE so I hope someone CAN clue me up WHETHER I will be ok with a SEAT stuck to my ARSE or NOT ?

It always used to be possible to bring your own chair and to be honest, when I asked at my presentation whether the club would mind me walking in with a CHAIR superglued to my arse, there was a tap on the nose in a kind of "yes but don't tell everyone or they'll all be doing it" kind of way. Now according to Ask The Club, this contravenes the season ticket terms and conditions and could cause gangway blockage and make toilet useage difficult, but will nevertheless be tolerated if you pay a corkage of £15 to cover the cost of stewarding the extra seat.

Apparently we can take this up with Paul Barber. He is the one often seen walking around the 1901 club with his arse accidentally wedged into an arm chair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here